* Bob Enyart in Round Two with AronRa - Pt 3: Discussing YouTube videos #1 and #3 of the series titled, The Foundational Falsehoods of Creation, Bob continues his discussion with one of the web's leading anti-creationists, AronRa.
real science friday
* Sept. 2015 Update -- Richard Dawkins 3-to-1 Evolution Challenge: Research in preparation for an upcoming debate led Bob Enyart and his associate Will Duffy to Oxford University in the United Kingdom. With the success of RSR's PZ Myers Troclea Challenge (see the popular evolutionist's reply here), the guys decided to hand deliver a copy of this Dawkins 3-to-1 Challenge to the office of professor emeritus Richard Dawkins, who lectures there for a course titled, Science Literacy: Evolution for Non-Scientists.
* Dr. Jonathan Sarfati on this Special Edition of Real Science Radio: The world's #1 creation author Dr. Sarfati takes on the world's #1 evolution author Richard Dawkins in the battle of the books. Dawkin's latest book, The Greatest Show on Earth is refuted by Sarfati's The Greatest Hoax on Earth! In this chat with Dr. Sarfati, BEL's producer re-airs a caller from 1997 who asked about Dawkins and Bob pointed out then that in all Dawkins' books
, this famous atheist doesn't give evidence for evolution: he only assumes it is true. Dr. Sarfati agrees and quotes from Dawkins own book in which he admits that he had never given the evidence for evolution. Huh! [Update: In December BEL spliced audio of Dawkins admitting this with our 1997 caller. See it below or on YouTube: Dawkins Proves Creationist Right.)
* Dawkins' Thoughts About Aliens Are Revealing: This is hardly novel, because forensic scientists routinely distinguish between intent and natural causes. But in the excerpt transcribed just below it's fun to see Richard Dawkins, who eschews Intelligent Design, admit that molecular biology may very well be able to identify intentional design in living organisms. Dawkins claims about aliens implies much about alien physiology which seems to undermine the claim that Darwinism is theoretically falsifiable. Consider these two points. First, on Intelligent Design, in Ben Stein's movie Expelled, Dawkins admits that molecular biology could provide the evidence that life on earth was intelligently designed. And if so...
(1) Richard Dawkins' Aliens Validate the Intelligent Design Effort when he said about the origin of life on earth:
"It could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time somewhere in the universe a civilization evolved, by probably some kind of Darwinian means, to a very, very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose that it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry and molecular biology. You might find a signature of some sort of designer… And that designer could well be a higher intelligence from elsewhere in the universe." -Dawkins
So Dawkins actually says about life on earth that it could be that it may have originated from a higher intelligence, from somewhere in outer space, with aliens who seeded life on earth. Yet that is what ruins scientists careers and even gets them fired: for saying that genetic evidence might indicate that life did not merely arise on earth but was put here by some intelligent agent. And Dawkins is the world's leading evolutionist, and we have him on film admitting the reasonableness of Intelligent Design. Huh! Dawkins' own complaint about his alien segment is stretched to the absurd by his fellow spin-control atheists who have taken his paraphrase of Stein's question to mean that Stein's actual question was edited out of the film. Oh brother. In reality, Dawkins was engaged in his discussion with Ben Stein. Attending a movie marathon, Bob Enyart watched that scene 15 times, and it is obvious that Richard Dawkins was not manipulated or misquoted. Rather, he showed surprising candor when he admitted that the complexity observed by molecular biologists could be evidence that life on earth originated from a higher intelligence. And like Francis Crick, when Dawkins says that life on earth might be too complex to arise here by chance, then he is just punting when he guesses that it could have originated somewhere else.
(2) Richard Dawkins' Alien Evolution Disproves Darwinist Falsifiability: Ostensibly, an alien life form anywhere in the universe (or in the fantasized multiverse) might have no similarity with terrestrial biology, perhaps not even being based on amino acids, sugars, nor even carbon atoms. Thus predictions (which are the stuff of hard science) as used by evolution scientists have no actual real-world specificity, so they cannot even theoretically falsify Darwin's central claim. For in practice, evolution "theory" is pliable enough to account for any observations even if imaginary, like alien physiology. Thus it is treated like a philosophy and not an actual, falsifiable scientific theory.
* Hydroplate Expert Kevin Lea Talks about Comets: In a special edition of Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart and Kevin Lea, a Washington state pastor with a background in nuclear physics, talk about comets: their size, speed, orbits, composition, and lifespan, and origin! They discuss the short lifespans of comets, their composition and orbits, all of which show that comets originated from Earth. The Bible records that the fountains of the great deep broke forth and flooded the Earth and, as it turns out, launched comets into space! Yes, every single comet came from Earth. Check out Walt Brown's fabulous chapter on The Origin of Comets! Hear also the conclusion of this fascinating discussion in RSR: Comets II.
* Other Great Kevin Lea Shows on RSR: Kevin Lea is a hydroplate expert and the pastor of Calvary Church of Port Orchard, Washington. Enjoy our Real Science Radio interviews with Kevin on:
- frozen mammoths (note, not "woolly")
- liquefaction, and
- the 365-day year (and see our 360dayyear.com website).
* Published on Nov. 18, 2016, RSR's Fountains of MAGMA (?) YouTube Video: This video ends with Kevin Lea's science experiment demonstrating the effect of increasing pressure on buoyancy (including therefore, on magma)! Toward the end of this video, a notice points viewers to this page and to the video embedded just below this one:
* God's Design of the Storehouses of the Great Deep: For a million species, as a contingency for the Fall, from the start God designed the robust survival capabilites that organisms would need to thrive on Earth after it lost its initial perfection. The Bible teaches that the rebellion did not only break mankind, but that it broke even the cosmos itself. God also designed the Earth with waters reserved for judgment as a contingency, that would perhaps be automatically activated, in the case of mankind's rebellion. That contingency planning may have included a goal that went further, distance-wise, than just the terrestrial judgment of mankind. An additional design goal of God's work on Days 1, 2 and 3 of creation may have been to ensure that if man's sin spoiled the perfection of creation, that this same corruption would be manifest throughout the cosmos. Thus, by God's original design of the Earth, the Fall and the resultant eviction from the Garden may have led inexorably to the Flood. And then, by the destructive force of the fountains of the great deep, the damaging of the solar system itself (including the impactors that marred the Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars), may have resulted from God's intentional contingency planning in the original design of the Earth.
2013 Update 1: See this fun affirmation of Walt Brown's comet theory, in David Mathisen's comet in the asteroid belt blog.
2013 Update 2: For more evidence for the Hydroplate Theory and its origin of comets explanation, see Comet ISON is Comet 1680 returned.
2014 Update 1: Hubble telescope photographed the "mysterious" breakup of an asteroid. This is not a mystery but instead is expected by students of the hydroplate theory, as explained in Kevin Lea's note below.
2014 Update 2: Asteroid trio gives Earth a close shave (from a triple-blade razor :).
2014 Update 3: In related news, see Pastor Lea's letter to Vladimir Putin regarding Pastor Saeed Abedini unjustly held in an Iranian prison.
2014 Update 4: Cosmonauts find sea plankton on the outside of the International Space Station!
2015 Update: Another confirmed creationist prediction (see just below) this one regarding comets comprised of rounded rocks.
* Another Confirmed Prediction from Creationist Walt Brown: Regarding the confirmation of yet another astounding science prediction, in January 2015, Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Walt Brown, author of the hydroplate theory explanation of the global flood and the many resulting broken features of our Earth and solar system. The European Space Agency has just released high-resolution images of Comet 67P along with the assessment of their scientists that they may have found unexpectedly large rounded boulders (up to 10-feet in diameter) that may be the comet's building blocks! This interview presents this latest discovery which, though it has shocked so many secular astronomers, has confirmed Walt Brown's specific prediction, published 13 years ago in the 7th Edition of his book In the Beginning, about the composition of comets. See more at rsr.org/predictions.
* Thanks to an RSR Volunteer: RSR thanks one of our volunteer researchers for transcribing the JPG image of John Buchanan's 1905 Letter to the Editor. The image and transcription of the insightful, anti-evolution letter are over at rsr.org/john-buchanan.
* Today's Resources: Check out RSR's Global Flood & Hydroplate Theory video (on DVD, Blu-ray, or download). And you can enjoy the 6-disc standard audio CD set The Hydroplate Theory & Dr. Walt Brown on the Air or get the entire set on a single MP3 CD, both of which contain eleven radio programs. Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!