From time to time we list needed books or videos at our Amazon.com KGOV Research Wish List or we list them right here at kgov.com/wish-list. Obtaining these resources would help us greatly in our work at Bob Enyart Live, Theology Thursday, Real Science Radio, and even American Right To Life and Denver Bible Church.
The most important resource on our list right now is...
So if you'd like to consider helping purchase an important resource, just click on over to our KGOV Research Wish List at Amazon.com.
Also, not listed over at Amazon is the Reverse Thinking video that we're hoping to use in a sermon at DBC, so if you'd like to help with that, you could either make a donation (click on our menu above) or purchase the video and email the download link to Bob@kgov.com.
- Bob Enyart
PO Box 583
Arvada, CO 80001
* Already Received: Thank you guys so very much! See below for the latest resources to be purchased for RSR research by our wonderful listeners! (Thank you ALL so very much! And please forgive us, but feel free to let us know, if we've not gotten around to listing a resource that you have so generously purchased for our research.)
- Grand Canyon Geology, 2nd Edition. This is the leading geological work on the Canyon and it has a chapter on the side canyons that we're especially interested in, including Nautiloid Canyon, to use in further researching our evidence for a young earth (from rapid canyon formation) from both the side canyons and from the nautiloid fossils.
- The National Geographic Magazine issue from October 1953 on Carlsbad Caverns (to scan the article describing the relatively rapid preservation by a stalagmite of the form of a dead bat).
- Exodus Myth or History? by David Rohl (or the Rohl video set at our Amazon Wish List)
- King James Version Bible, Red Letter Old Testament Edition This is valuable for our verse-by-verse study of the Book of Leviticus for a particular lesson early in 2018.
- The World's Oldest Alphabet: Hebrew As the Language of the Proto-consonantal Script by Prof. Douglas Petrovich, Ph.D.
- Israel's Exodus in Transdisciplinary Perspective, This text is part of Springer's series: quantitative methods in the humanities and social sciences, edited by Levy, Schneider, and Propp.
- The Cultic Calendars of the Ancient Near East: by Mark Cohen.
- Tombs at Giza, Volume 1: Kaiemankh (G4561) and Seshemnefer I (G4940), Australian Centre for Egyptology Studies, Vol. I, 2001.
- The Gods of the Egyptians: Studies in Egyptian Mythology, the classic by E. A. Wallis Budge, keeper of the Egyptian and Assyrian antiquities in the British Museum.
- Chronological Antiquities: John Jackson's classic work on the antiquities and chronology of the most ancient kingdoms, from the creation of the world for the space of five thousand years. (notes: 1752; for our calendar research we needed only Vol. II. So thank you to the BEL/RSR listener who purchased this valuable resource for us!)
- The Book of Calendars: Editor, Frank Parise. "Thanks Joe M." -B.E.
- Chronology of the Ancient World, 2nd edition Cornell Univ. Press, E. J. Bickerman, 1980 (notes: The 1st edition was published in 1968. The 2nd edition's Chapter 1, pp. 13-61, may be especially helpful to us, addressing Moon & Month; Lunisolar; Greek, Egyptian & Roman Calendars; Zodiac; Natural Year; Week.) So thank you so much to our anonymous researcher to purchased this for us and had it mailed to the above address!
- Calendars in Antiquity -- Empires, States, and Societies: Sacha Stern's 2012 work on the calendars of ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, Gaul, and all other parts of the Mediterranean and the Near East, from the origins up to and including Jewish and Christian calendars in late antiquity.
When we have no resources that we're currently looking for, we put this message above: "GREAT NEWS! Our audience has acquired for us all the resources we've identified to date! So right at the moment, we don't know what else it is that we need! Thank you all so very much! -Bob Enyart"
Note for when there are no pending needs:
[As of _date_, 2018, everything on our list has been purchased! (See below.) We ask God for His help in enabling us to use these for the furtherance of the Gospel and we thank our wonderful listeners for using their hard-earned money to get these to us!]