Fred Williams and Bob Enyart begin by brainstorming two ideas: First, another way to illustrate Evolution's Big Squeeze, and second, the listing of theories in order of on how bad they are.
* List of Origins Theories from Bad to Worse: These links go to RSR programs that falsify the popular politically correct standard theories. These origins theories are ordered from bad to worse, that is, from absolutely terrible to utterly absurd:
- Grand Canyon as formed by the Colorado River
- Plate tectonics with its seafloor spreading and subduction
- Star formation cannot overcome simple pressure to begin stellar evolution
- Nebular hypothesis as physics stops a cloud from becoming a solar system
- Big bang allegedly and absurdly creating everything from nothing
- Darwinism with its falsified mechanism and stories, as with whale evolution
- Panspermia with its failed realization that it just punts from earthlings to aliens
- RNA World less robust even than DNA with its chance vs the entire universe
- Abiogenesis with its violation of the law of biogenesis and water as its enemy.
* BEL YouTube Subscribers at 1,298: Please help us hit the minor milestone of 1,300 subscribers by visiting us at youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive and clicking on Subscribe! It's free of course! [Update: Done! Thank you guys! 2021 Update: 4,800 subscribers and 1.1M views!]
* The Great Debate: RSR also airs a minute of last weekend's debate at Denver Bible Church between former BEL producer Will Duffy and CARM founder Matt Slick on whether the future is settled or open. Bob asks Fred a question that Duffy asked, "Does God have the ability to design a new butterfly (say, for His creation of the new heavens and the new earth)?" Fred gives the obvious, biblical answer, Yes, whereas Matt Slick gets this wrong. Wow. The guys also discuss why it is that so many Christians are willing to trust God's decrees, but not God Himself, if He were free. And also, how it is that millions of believers bought into a theology that concludes that God has exhausted His creativity, and that He therefore cannot think a new thought, write a new song, design a new butterfly, or issue a new decree.
* America Recognizes Israel's Capital City, Jerusalem: Tension over the city (named in the Bible about 750 times and in the Koran not once) illustrates the staying power of the prophecy in chapter 12 of the Book of Zechariah. Please consider this also. After an initial period of turmoil, America's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital may help Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims more than it helps the Israelis themselves. How so? Because the delusion that the state of Israel is illegitimate is fed by nations that refuse to recognize her capital. Thus those who care about the Palestinians should eagerly want to help them with this tough love so that they can go about building a future based on reality.
* Another Idea for RSR's Upcoming "Evolution's Big Squeeze" Show: regarding Evolution's Big Squeeze, yet another way to look at that problem including the New Scientist cover story, "Darwin Was Wrong (about the tree of life)" as...
- DNA sequences have contradicted Darwinists' anatomy-based ancestry claims
- Fossil-based ancestry claims have been contradicted by RNA-based claims
- DNA-based ancestry claims have been contradicted by anatomy-based claims
- Protein-based ancestry claims have been contradicted by fossil-based claims.
- Etc., etc., etc.
* Post-show Item Just Found In Our Scrapbook: Fifteen years ago Denver Bible Church ran an advertisement in the Denver Post. The liberal Westword newspaper took note and named DBC for one of their annual "Best Of" Awards...