Today on The Dominic Enyart Show, we navigate a tricky topic. While we want to both enjoy the screeching misery of the child killers on the left, we don’t want to support an immoral (alleged) Supreme Court opinion. However, we can recognize that this overturning of Roe will open up the kill-shot for modern liberalism. And although this opinion is being made with immoral language that undermines the authority of God Himself, we can take what they meant for evil, and mean it for good ourselves. As the supreme court peels back the breastplate protecting the left, it is now our job to plunge the knife into the heart of liberalism. All of that and more, right here on the Dominic Enyart Show!
Mondays- Bob Enyart Live (Broadcast Classics!)
Tuesdays- The Dominic Enyart Show
Wednesdays- The Dominic Enyart Show
Thursdays- Theology Thursday
Friday- Real Science Radio with Fred Williams
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy Trilogy
In Focus on the Strategy #1, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder.
Focus on the Strategy #2 not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America's 'legalized' child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus #I, and documents that:
- Colorado's Republican Governor John Love signed the nation's first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican "pro-life" heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort "Baby 10" as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican "pro-life" hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota's total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
In Focus on the Strategy #3 Bob Enyart presents the 3-pronged strategy to end abortion in America.
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.