* Malignant IRS: A cancer survivor finds out what happens when you speak out against Obamacare. Sure you might beat the cancer, but now you’ve got a potentially terminal case of stage 4 IRS audit.
* Creative Accounting: Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, (or Jacob J. Lew, as he prefers to be called when reporting hokum) reports that the loss of $10bn or so on the governments “investment” in General Motors is easily offset by having prevented what could have happened, (which would’ve been really, really bad, trust me).
* Welfare Works: Russian diplomats have achieved a working system for scamming the welfare system previously known only by the average Obama voter, and have scammed the Medicaid systems for millions by understating their income. See, the system works! (Since the system was designed to facilitate lies, fraud and theft).
* The Hangover: The US State department is buying more and more booze every year, (about $400,000 worth this past year). And fiscal conservatives might be outraged, but Bob’s loyal co-host Doug McBurney (sitting in as Bob travels to Indianapolis for his presentation of Walt Brown’s Hydroplate Theory) has not only figured out why, but also gives an eternal perspective that you’ll only find on Bob Enyart Live!
* Today’s Resource: See Bob Enyart's groundbreaking documentary Focus on the Strategy 2! Learn how to do your part to restore the pro-life movement to its biblical foundation and to end America’s “legalized” child killing. Focus 2 has cameo appearances from our friends including Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher, American Life League president Judie Brown, and founding board member of Nat'l RTL and Americans United for Life John Archibold.