Calvinists we debate say that they trust God's decrees, but that they could not trust God Himself, if God were free. This was overtly exposed again in this weekend's debate between Calvinist theologian Matt Slick, founder of CARM.org, and Will Duffy, founder of OpenTheism.org. Bob Enyart airs Mr. Duffy's opening statement and then goes to the YouTube channel youtu.be/user/
* The KGOV Duffy/Slick Debate Analysis and Other Handy Links:
- Duffy's Opening Statement and Comments (above)
- Duffy Cross-Examines Matt Slick Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt. 3, Pt. 4, Pt. 5, Pt. 6
- Slick Cross-Examines Duffy on Open Theism Pt. 1, Pt. 2 (changes topic after 5 minutes)
- Duffy's Closing Statement vs. Slick on Open Theism
- Matt Slick's Historic Concession to Openness: "God is not outside of time"
- 12/1/17: Open Theism: youtu.be/JCNPmLIOnDg (we welcome your comments)
- 12/2/17: Calvinism: youtu.be/XDA-_SP3J9Y (on our moderated threads)
- See the 33 Categories of Open Theism Verses at opentheism.org/verses
- Hear Will's pre-debate radio interview at kgov.com/duffy
- Related: Will Duffy vs. Arminian Pastor Jaltus: Is the future open?
- Radio interview on the film Calvinist and John Calvin Institutes Bk. 1 Chap. 18.