Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their series on the evidence for Israel's sojourn in Egypt and then their exodus. Much of the evidence in this list was presented by Timothy Mahoney in his fabulous film Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus which the guys highly recommend (and sell at store.kgov.com)! Bob and Fred also depend on the work of Brad Sparks who organized a recent scholarly Exodus Conference at the University of California, San Diego. And if you don't want to wait for the next installment, check out our written list of evidence at rsr.org/exodus.
Might you consider purchasing a book to help with RSR's ongoing research?
This title is rather timely, for our Evidence for the Exodus series...
At our Amazon Wish List: The World's Oldest Alphabet:
Hebrew As the Language of the Proto-consonantal Script
by Prof. Douglas Petrovich, Ph.D
* Historical Evidence for the Exodus: Co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their series on the evidence for Israel's sojourn in Egypt and then their exodus. RSR previously interviewed Timothy Mahoney on his fabulous Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus which is available everywhere including at our KGOV Store and at patternsofevidence.com. For RSR's list Bob and Fred depend on the work of filmmaker Mahoney and of Brad Sparks who organized a recent scholarly Exodus Conference at the University of California, San Diego.
* Today's Resources: All available from our store.kgov.com, the guys recommend:
- Mahoney's stunningly beautiful Patterns of Evidence
- Enyart's Mount Moriah: Evidence for the Resurrection
- and Bob's Bible Tour of Israel.
Our BEL videos are far (far, far, far :) ) from the production quality of Tim's superb work. But like his Patterns, they too are chock full of important and fascinating information corroborating the historicity of the Scriptures!