* On Mormons: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney interview Lynn Wilder who taught young people preparing to be Mormon missionaries. Hear Dr. Wilder's encouraging testimony of the power of God to save even someone even from the depths of a cult. (See also kgov.com/cults.)
* The Pro-Abortion Mormon "Church": See also all the excuses the LDS church offers for the intentional dismemberment of unborn boys and girls, at ProlifeProfiles.com/Mormonism. Also, consider that the false teaching of the Book of Mormon regarding one of its central claims, that pre-Columbian American Indians were primarily of Jewish ancestry, has been falsified.
- Part 2 of Bob's Interview with Lynn Wilder
- Secret Recording of Bob Enyart talking to Mormons coming 7/24/17!
- Bob's interview with Mark Cares, Speaking the Truth in Love to Mormons
- Bob's interview with Matt Wilder of Adam's Road
- Screenshots from the official Mormon church website listing the kids they say you can kill
- Bob's interview with Brannon Howse on David Barton and Mitt Romney
- Bob debates an ex-Mormon polygamist
- The BEL program, What Mitt Romney's Mormon Relative Says
Bonus: Here are some notes from that BEL program, What Romney's Mormon Relative Says:
* Bill Keller, Gregg Jackson & Bob Enyart: These three Christian activists present some of the uglier aspects of Mitt Romney's Mormonism including the cult's longtime claim, as reiterated by Marion Romney at the LDS General Conference, that Mormonism uniquely teaches that God the Father was once a man who grew up on a planet similar to Earth. Weird and heretical.
* God the Father was Once a Man said Brigham Young: "The idea that the Lord our God is not a personage of tabernacle [body] is entirely a mistaken notion. He was once a man. Brother Kimball quoted a saying of Joseph [Smith] the Prophet, that he would not worship a God who had not a Father... He [God] once possessed a body, as we now do..." -President & Prophet Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 9 see exmormon.org
* More Brigham Young: "...the Father of Heights... Yes, he was once a man like you and I are and was once on an earth like this, passed through the ordeal you and I pass through. He had his father and his mother and he has been exalted through his faithfulness, and he is become Lord of all. He is the God pertaining to this earth. He is our Father." -President & Prophet Brigham Young, 14 July 1861 see exmormon.org
* Mormon Prophet and President Lorenzo Snow: "I had a direct revelation of this. ... If there ever was a thing revealed to man perfectly, clearly, so that there could be no doubt or dubiety, this was revealed to me, and it came in these words: "As man now is, God once was; as God now is, man may be." - President & Prophet Lorenzo R. Snow, Unchangeable Love of God see exmormon.org
* Mitt Romney's Second Cousin Once Removed: "...like begets like [i.e., reproduction after its kind; an organism begets similar organisms] and that for the offspring to grow to the stature of his parent is a process infinitely repeated in nature. We can therefore understand that for a son of God to grow to the likeness of his Father in heaven is in harmony with natural law... This is the way it will be with spirit sons of God. They will grow up to be like their Father in heaven. Joseph [Smith] taught this obvious truth. As a matter of fact, he taught that through this process God himself attained perfection. From President Snow's understanding of the teachings of the Prophet on this doctrinal point, he coined the familiar couplet: "As man is, God once was; as God is, man may become." This teaching is peculiar to the [LDS] restored gospel of Jesus Christ." -Elder Marion G. Romney, General Conference, October 1964 see exmormon.org
* Mormonism Falsely Claims that Indians are Jews: One of the central claims of the Book of Mormon is that American Indians, including Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, Navajos, etc., are Jews. This stunningly false teaching states that some Jews left Jerusalem on ship in 600 B.C. and built a great civilization in the Americas. Also wrongly, "The whole face of the land had become covered with buildings" (Mormon 1:7) including with “fine workmanship… in machinery, and also in iron and copper, and brass and steel, making all manner of tools” (Jarom 1:8; 2 Nephi 5:15) with “silks… oxen… cows… sheep… horses… donkeys… elephants…” (Ether 9:17-19) and "shipping and their building of ships, and of synagogues" and “swords… shields… head-plates… armor…” (Alma 43:18-19; Ether 15:15). None of this is true.
* BEL Mormon Prediction: Regardless of their intensive ancestry effort (to identify and baptize the dead), and despite the extraordinary power of DNA to help identify ancestry, Bob Enyart predicts that the LDS Church will never fund a research project to prove the Jewish ancestry of American Indians. An African tribe, the Lembas, have long been believed to be descendants of the Jews, for they circumcise, keep the Sabbath and the dietary law, and in their DNA they possess the Jewish genetic marker, being perhaps the descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. DNA research has begun to show and will continue to show that American Indians are not related to the Jews, nor closely related to any Semitic peoples or the descendants of Shem, but rather, that they are primarily of Hamitic stock, from Asian people, having migrated to the Americas not by saiiling the Atlantic but by crossing the Bering Straight.
* No Cities, No Money: While the historical existence of hundreds of cities mentioned in the Bible has been confirmed (97% of them so far), not one of the 38 cities mentioned by Joseph Smith in the Book of Mormon have been found by any notable secular historian or archaeologist. And while every coin in the Bible has been found and documented, none of the monetary units described in the Book of Mormon have ever been found.
* If You Fear Obama, You'll Vote for Romney; If You Fear God, You Won't: Don't fear Obama. Fear God, for that is the beginning of wisdom! Besides, Obama is Romney-lite. And because Romney has already implemented policies that are so destructive that Obama only dreams of accomplishing such things, therefore, a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama.
Today's Resource: Meet the Apostle John. He was the youngest of the Twelve. And at the time of this writing, he's now one of the last remaining. If you were an eyewitness to Christ's earthly ministry, what would concern you decades after the resurrection? From the battles that John fought we can learn lessons that will help us as we ourselves fight for the truth and battle false teaching within the church. By looking at "the things that differ," we can know what details in John's three epistles applied to the circumcision believers of his day and which of his teachings apply directly to us. Available on this 4-DVD Video Set and also in audio on MP3-CD or MP3 Download.
* THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER: Make sure you don't miss Part 2 of Bob Enyart's great interview with former BYU professor Lynn Wilder.