Four ways to find a topic somewhere among BEL's 10,000 programs and articles:
1. Use our site's kgov.com/search or just click search (above)
2. Use our hand-tabulated Aurand Topical BEL Index
3. Use the search feature atop our store.kgov.com
4. Peruse our list at kgov.com/about#topics
Other ways to discover the world of KGOV (from our About page):
General Topics: Aside from using our site's Search feature, if you're feeling lucky, just add a /"topic" to our domain name to get all kinds of info from a biblical worldview, for example, on: KGOV.com/predestination /time /debates /miracles /hermeneutics /open-theism /deity-of-christ (or just /deity) /curse-of-cannan (or just /canaan) /Christianity-Today /homosexuals /partial-birth-abortion (or just /pba) /atheism /atheism#debates /death-penalty /does-god-exist /hermeneutics /internet-etiquette (or just /etiquette) /spanking-conviction (or just /spanking) /is-God-outside-of-time /on-doubt /over-population /nicer-than-God (or just /nicer or /nice) /should-christians-judge (or just /judging) /euthyphros-dilemma (or just /euthyphro) /casting-lots (or just /lots) /national-sales-tax /the-plot-of-the-bible (or just /the-plot) /oj-simpson (or just /oj) /polygamy /slavery /alcohol /wine /what-does-the-bible-say-about-marijuana (or just /marijuana or /pot) /videos /what-is-money (or just /money) /theistic-evolution /firmament /when-did-adam-and-eve-sin /targeted-antibodies /cancer-treatment /abc-link /cults /abortion-breast-cancer /writings /callers /terror, etc. (Make sure to hyphenate multi-word topics.)
Science Topics: Aside from using our site's Search feature, if you're feeling lucky, just add a /"topic" to our domain name to get all kinds of scientific information, for example, on: KGOV.com/science /time /gorillas /debates /age-of-the-earth (or just /age) /eye /curse-of-cannan (or just /canaan) /Christianity-Today /genomes /astronomy /flood /global-flood /walt-brown /hydroplate-theory (or just /hydroplate or /hpt) /dinosaur-soft-tissue (or just /tissue or /soft) /atheism /atheism#debates /does-god-exist /is-God-outside-of-time /on-doubt /over-population /euthyphros-dilemma (or just /euthyphro) /earthquakes /negative-effects-of-marijuana (or just /marijuana or /pot) /videos /theistic-evolution /big-bang /big-bang-predictions /firmament /origin-of-the-grand-canyon (or just /grand-canyon) /origin-of-comets (or just /comets) /targeted-antibodies /cancer-treatment /abc-link /cults /abortion-breast-cancer /lawrence-krauss (or just /krauss) /dawkins /hawking /eugenie-scott /pz-myers (or just /pz), etc. (Make sure to hyphenate multi-word topics.)
* RSR's Popular List Shows: We keep this updated at rsr.org/list-shows. Here are some of our favorites:
- RSR's List of Not So Old Things
- List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
- List of Big Bang Predictions (try Googling those 3 words!)
- List of Fine Tuning Evidence
- List of Scholars Doubting Darwin
- List of Creation Science Predictions (try Googling that too!)
- List of Shocked Evolutionists
- List of Solar System Formation Problems
- List of Papers that Shock Potheads
- List of Carbon 14 Everywhere it Shouldn't Be
- List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discoveries
- List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
- List of Proofs for the Genius of Ancient Man
- List of Missing Transitional Fossils
- List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
- List of Fresh Fossils
- List of Solar System Transient Events
- List of Creationist Fathers of Science
- List of Recovered Brain Dead Patients [not yet RSR-ized]
- List of Whale Evolution Problems.
Our Top Twelve Contributions: By our estimation, the twelve most significant contributions to the world that this radio program and our Denver Bible Church have made include:
1. God is Free: Our teaching on the nature of God, who being eternally free and inexhaustibly creative, has an open future
2. Time is Eternal: Our unique contributions to the understanding of God and time from everlasting to everlasting
3. Young Earth: Our teaching on the young earth, on dinosaur soft tissue, and on the evidence against the big bang
4. Initial Calendar: Our documenting of the Earth’s original 360-day year at 360dayyear.com
5. Hermeneutics: On tools for studying the Bible, i.e., hermeneutics, and rightly dividing the Scriptures, which we call The Plot as at our TheologyThursday.com, and applying such overview-type interpretation methods to the Diety of Christ
6. Creation vs. Evolution: Our own contributions to the creation/evolution debate through Real Science Radio at rsr.org
7. Personhood: Just as God is a person and He created us in His likeness, our teaching on the personhood of the unborn child, and against exceptions and regulations as at prolifeprofiles.com and AmericanRTL.org
8. The Tree: After conversion to Jesus Christ through the Gospel, God then calls us to live the Christian life by grace, which we explore in our study called The Tree (of the knowledge of good and evil)
9. Hydroplate Theory: Our teaching on the the global flood and our promotion of the hydroplate theory
10. Criminal Justice: God’s criminal justice system, including on terrorism, and the Bible’s command for Christians to judge, and the New Testament’s support for capital punishment
11. Morality: On marriage, morality, and exposing moral relativism, which includes our warnings on marijuana, homosexuality, and public schools, and our promotion of homeschooling.
12. Economics: And the twelfth most important contribution made by Bob Enyart Live (and DBC, the little church that could) is our teaching on economics, on what is money, that advocating welfare is sinful and violates Thou shalt not steal; and on what is justifiable taxation, copyrights, and so forth.
So by our estimation, these are the twelve major contributions that we’ve made to aid the Body of Christ in its understanding, so that we need not be ashamed as workman for the Lord, being able to discern falsehood and lies and to recognize truth. (And at kgov.com/about#accomplishments, see those that are most significant.
Lists & Links that Make KGOV More Discoverable: Some of our site's more popular lists:
- rsr.org/list-shows (see above)
- kgov.com/index (this page).
Listeners have told us that our free BEL Archive is a world treasure! So if you know of other BEL callers, interviews, definitions, select threads, etc., from our archive or elsewhere that we should add to these growing lists, please feel free email your suggestion to Bob@kgov.com.