* Bob Enyart Interviews Heiress Victoria Hearst: William Randolf Hearst's granddaughter Victoria talks to Bob Enyart about her demand that the Hearst corporation fire columnist Helen Thompson, who has now just resigned, over her racist remarks against Israel.
Best of Bob
* This is Not Your Grandma's Pro-Life Flyer: Bob Enyart looks at the Amendment 62 Talking Points flyer. Wow! Do you realize this: Personhood will do more than any other effort to derail the godless left that is destroying America! Personhood will do far more for "conservatism" than anything that the conservatives are advocating.
* Curator Otis Kline: On this special edition of Real Science Radio, Otis Kline, founder of the Glendive Dinosaur & Fossil Museum talks with Bob Enyart about the two world renowned laboratories that both reported Carbon 14 in their Edmontosaurus fossil!
* Glendive Dinosaur & Fossil Museum: If you're going to Montana, you've GOT TO SEE THIS MUSEUM! If you're not going to Montana, you've GOT TO GO TO MONTANA! Curator Otis Kline, founder of the Glendive Dinosaur & Fossil Museum talks with Bob Enyart about the two world renowned laboratories that both reported Carbon 14 in the Edmontosaurus they dug up in the Hell Creek Formation on their museum property! And listen to Bob Enyart's conversation with Jack Horner from Montana State University about Bob's offer of of a grant of $23,000 for MSU to C-14 date their soft-tissue T-rex.
* Sept. 2015 Update -- Richard Dawkins 3-to-1 Evolution Challenge: Research in preparation for an upcoming debate led Bob Enyart and his associate Will Duffy to Oxford University in the United Kingdom. With the success of RSR's PZ Myers Troclea Challenge (see the popular evolutionist's reply here), the guys decided to hand deliver a copy of this Dawkins 3-to-1 Challenge to the office of professor emeritus Richard Dawkins, who lectures there for a course titled, Science Literacy: Evolution for Non-Scientists.
* Dr. Jonathan Sarfati on this Special Edition of Real Science Radio: The world's #1 creation author Dr. Sarfati takes on the world's #1 evolution author Richard Dawkins in the battle of the books. Dawkin's latest book, The Greatest Show on Earth is refuted by Sarfati's The Greatest Hoax on Earth! In this chat with Dr. Sarfati, BEL's producer re-airs a caller from 1997 who asked about Dawkins and Bob pointed out then that in all Dawkins' books
, this famous atheist doesn't give evidence for evolution: he only assumes it is true. Dr. Sarfati agrees and quotes from Dawkins own book in which he admits that he had never given the evidence for evolution. Huh! [Update: In December BEL spliced audio of Dawkins admitting this with our 1997 caller. See it below or on YouTube: Dawkins Proves Creationist Right.)
* Dawkins' Thoughts About Aliens Are Revealing: This is hardly novel, because forensic scientists routinely distinguish between intent and natural causes. But in the excerpt transcribed just below it's fun to see Richard Dawkins, who eschews Intelligent Design, admit that molecular biology may very well be able to identify intentional design in living organisms. Dawkins claims about aliens implies much about alien physiology which seems to undermine the claim that Darwinism is theoretically falsifiable. Consider these two points. First, on Intelligent Design, in Ben Stein's movie Expelled, Dawkins admits that molecular biology could provide the evidence that life on earth was intelligently designed. And if so...
(1) Richard Dawkins' Aliens Validate the Intelligent Design Effort when he said about the origin of life on earth:
"It could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time somewhere in the universe a civilization evolved, by probably some kind of Darwinian means, to a very, very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose that it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry and molecular biology. You might find a signature of some sort of designer… And that designer could well be a higher intelligence from elsewhere in the universe." -Dawkins
So Dawkins actually says about life on earth that it could be that it may have originated from a higher intelligence, from somewhere in outer space, with aliens who seeded life on earth. Yet that is what ruins scientists careers and even gets them fired: for saying that genetic evidence might indicate that life did not merely arise on earth but was put here by some intelligent agent. And Dawkins is the world's leading evolutionist, and we have him on film admitting the reasonableness of Intelligent Design. Huh! Dawkins' own complaint about his alien segment is stretched to the absurd by his fellow spin-control atheists who have taken his paraphrase of Stein's question to mean that Stein's actual question was edited out of the film. Oh brother. In reality, Dawkins was engaged in his discussion with Ben Stein. Attending a movie marathon, Bob Enyart watched that scene 15 times, and it is obvious that Richard Dawkins was not manipulated or misquoted. Rather, he showed surprising candor when he admitted that the complexity observed by molecular biologists could be evidence that life on earth originated from a higher intelligence. And like Francis Crick, when Dawkins says that life on earth might be too complex to arise here by chance, then he is just punting when he guesses that it could have originated somewhere else.
(2) Richard Dawkins' Alien Evolution Disproves Darwinist Falsifiability: Ostensibly, an alien life form anywhere in the universe (or in the fantasized multiverse) might have no similarity with terrestrial biology, perhaps not even being based on amino acids, sugars, nor even carbon atoms. Thus predictions (which are the stuff of hard science) as used by evolution scientists have no actual real-world specificity, so they cannot even theoretically falsify Darwin's central claim. For in practice, evolution "theory" is pliable enough to account for any observations even if imaginary, like alien physiology. Thus it is treated like a philosophy and not an actual, falsifiable scientific theory.
* In Support of Bob Enyart Live:Leslie Hanks of Colorado Right To Life and Jo Scott of Pro-life Colorado took over the BEL studio in an attempt to raise funds to keep Bob on the air! Jo and Leslie realize the importance of Bob Enyart Live being the voice of the Personhood movement not in only Colorado but America. Bob is the driving force behind legally protecting babies and without him on air, we would lose one of the movement's most valuable assets at the most critical juncture in pro-life history.
Post-show update: Tragically, within a couple years of this debate, Pastor Cox' wife left him for a lesbian affair. Please pray for all three of them.
Here are other links to BEL programs with Pastor Cox:
Bob Debates Pastor Brian Cox on Sin I: June 14, 2005
Bob Debates Pastor Cox on Sin II: June 15, 2005
Bob Debates Pastor Cox on Sin III: June 16, 2005
* Nick is Back! Again! Concluding Bob Enyart's discussion with Nick Brittin, a guest from Bob's TV program 13 years ago, the two men talking through their different worldviews. Check out the beginning of their radio talk from our April 14th BEL radio program!