TheReligionOfPeace.com site lists 30,000 deadly Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11.
* The Media Says that Islam is Tolerant: "If Islam is a religion of tolerance, then how many synagogues are in Mecca, a 500-square-mile city of a million people? None. And how many churches are in the entire country of Saudi Arabia? None. Islam is the religion of intolerance. (Meanwhile, there is the Great Synagogue of Rome and the Mosque of Rome.)" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* The Media Says Islam is a Peaceful Religion: "Saudi Arabia, Iran, and four other Islamic countries have laws that call for the death penalty for a Muslim who converts to Christianity or some other religion. Some have the same for "blasphemers". When someone says Islam is a religion of peace, just ask, 'Where?'" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* The Primary Victims of Islamic Terrorism: "As for the many followers of the Koran being slaughtered daily by Islamic terrorists, the world will have to wait until Barack Obama is out of office before America's full might will be used to save these Muslims." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism [about 28,000 lethal jihad attacks since 9/11]
* Saudi Arabia, the Hajj, and Terrorism: "If Islam opposes terrorism, then Saudi Arabia should announce that no one supportive of ISIS, Al Qaeda, or any terrorist group or action, is welcome in Mecca to make Hajj." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/hajj
* The "Link" to Terror is the "Justification": When governments and the media wrongly claim that a particular Muslim mass murderer has no "link" to Islamic terror (see below the Ali Sonbaly example at kgov.com/terror#allahu-akbar), realize that the only relevant "connection" to terrorism is the alleged "justification" used to commit an atrocity. A Muslim murderer shouting "Allahu Akbar" is by definition connected to Islamic terror.
* DEFINITION: Terrorism is violent crime committed to influence public policy. Other perfectly good words exist to describe heinous acts, like murder, arson, genocide, unjust war, mass murder, war crimes, monstrous, etc. Terrorism is not workplace violence. It is not unjust domestic or foreign war waged by nations. Terror is is not a family murder-suicide nor revenge against a boss or a school, regardless of the weapons used, the amount of terror inflicted, or the number of victims. Such unjust and criminal behavior terrorizes people, but only with the aim of influencing public policy does such behavior, committed by an individual or group, qualify as terrorism.
* Expanding Upon the Bush Doctrine: "If you harbor a terrorist you are a terrorist," was the policy of U.S. president George W. Bush. However as with his hypocrisy in doubling the tax money given to the Planned Parenthood abortion chain, Bush also gave tens of millions of dollars to Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Authority. Thus the KGOV Doctrine appends to the Bush Doctrine, "and if you are a terrorist you are a terrorist." A government that supports terrorism of course is itself then guilty of terrorism.
* Cross-dressing Jihadis: Question: While the afterlife reward for males is well known, what do female suicide bombers get? Answer: They get to opt out of that program so that they don't have to be one of the 72. How though, will the male bombers know whether any of their 72 virgins will be female? And speaking of homosexuality, consider also the cross-dressing jihadis. For example, there's:
- the jihadi terrorist leader captured in Syria in mascara, lipstick, and a burqa
- the Islamic terrorist bomber captured in the UK after trying to flee in a burqa
- Muslim cross-dressing cop killer Mustaf Jama
- an alleged woman who wouldn't show the face under "her" niqab in court in Michigan
- Muslim shoplifters, allegedly female, result in Indian businesses banning burqas
- two arrested Somali Muslim terrorists in drag might instead be just your run of the mill Islamic cross-dressers
- and don't trust any person who wears a mask in public (like the person pictured just to the right). Wisely, the nation of Chad has banned the burqa and Austria and Senegal are considering doing likewise. Others interested both in security and in the liberation of women should follow. One's face is one's social identify and Islam's enforcement of the burqa not only robs women even of their identities, it also robs their neighbors of the ability to see whether someone is actually a woman or perhaps a jihadi terrorist bomber cross-dressing as a woman. Of course, unless intimidated by political correctness, no business owner would allow customers in masks to enter their establishment. Society should ban the burqa out of concern for the basic human courtesy of seeing who you are interacting with and also out of safety concerns for employees. And sadly, even many unmasked Muslim women should not be trusted. This is why the Islamic world must lead the fight against and end the epidemic of jihad. Muslims everywhere have brought suspicion upon themselves because they have not cleaned their own house. It is not the would-be victims of jihadists but the Imams who are to blame for the worldwide suspicion of Muslims. They must constantly fight until they have made advocacy or even defense of jihad unthinkable, forbidden, taboo, unmentionable, and (under the charge of conspiracy to murder) legally prohibited.
Finding the courage to use the "t" word, regarding the Boston Marathon bombing president Barack Obama said, "Anytime bombs are used to target innocent civilians, it is an act of terror." That's wrong, and on a matter of national security which requires the utmost clarity, it serves to confuse the nation's understanding. The bomber who terrorized Illinois churches wasn't a terrorist but a criminal. On the other hand, five-year-old Danielle Shefi was killed in her parents' bedroom in Israel by a terrorist using only a gun (NPR, whose science host once sued Bob Enyart, identified the little girl as an "Israeli settler").
Terrorism doesn't require the targeting of many people, nor any type of systematic behavior, nor the use of weapons of mass destruction, but only the commission of a crime (including threats) to influence public policy. Google's automated definition is accurate: "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". While clarity may save lives, those who define terrorism, though, like Merriam Webster, in a way that includes rapists and omits the public policy factor, cause confusion.
* Five Things To Know About Munich's Ali Sonbaly: (whom Germany, the New York Times, the BBC, etc., say had no connections to Islamic terror)...
1. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
2. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
3. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
4. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
5. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
Characteristically, the New York Times' lengthy report claiming, "No Terrorist Link" in Sonbaly's murder of nine innocent people in Munich did not even mention the eyewitness report from a Muslim mother that Sonbaly shouted "Allahu Akbar" just as he opened fire on the children, as early-on reported by CNN, the Mirror, and FrontPage, before much of the mainstream media media decided to drop the coverage of the link to Islam. And not surprisingly, the lethally politically-correct Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae admitted that his investigators had not even spoken to all the witnesses yet but that regardless, "Even if he would have said [Allahu Akbar], it would not automatically indicate anything." No, of course not. Some people seethe with hatred and look for a "justification" to murder those they oppose. So just as when Black Live Matter protesters chant for the killing of police officers, when some Imams advocate killing "infidels", the only needed "link" to terror is when "justification" has been provided by groups calling for the killing of the victims.
* Europe Coercing Press Not to Report Terrorists' Muslim Connections: Some may cling to the hope that elite politicians and alleged journalists fail to report the Islamic motivation of terrorists out of incompetence. However, in an October 2016 report, the Council of Europe made their policy goal explicit: Governments should instruct media outlets to refrain from reporting even clear terrorist connections to Islam in favor of "alternative explanations":
...where the media stress the Muslim background of perpetrators of terrorist acts, and devote significant coverage to it, the violent backlash against Muslims is likely to be greater than in cases where the perpetrators’ motivation is downplayed or rejected in favour of alternative explanations. - The Directorate General II, Fifth Report on the UK
* Five Things To Know About Minnesota's Muslim Mall Terrorist: While the alleged journalists at CBS in Minnesota are unsure about the motive of Dahir Adan, here is what we do know, not from a dying declaration but from his killing declaration:
1. He mentioned Allah as he tried to kill only non-Muslims.
2. He mentioned Allah as he tried to kill only non-Muslims.
3. He mentioned Allah as he tried to kill only non-Muslims.
4. He mentioned Allah as he tried to kill only non-Muslims.
5. He mentioned Allah as he tried to kill only non-Muslims.
These elements, aka the Islamic Killing Declaration, are typical of the final moments of thousands of misunderstood members of The Religion Of Peace.
* 100 Lashes If You Don't First Die Laughing: Hear Bob Enyart Live discuss the murder by Muslim terrorists of those who publish cartoons of Mohammad. And get the URL for the image to the right at kgov.com/files/images/100-lashes-if-you-dont-first-die-laughing.jpg.
* Boston Strangler vs. Boston Bombers; Terrorists vs. Criminals
The Boston Strangler was a criminal, the Boston bombers were terrorists. Terrorists include Osama bin Laden, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, and the Tsarnaevs. Criminals include the Columbine murderers, Ted Bundy, and John Wayne Gacy.
* Muslim "fatwa" Ruling Permitting Rape: An Islamic legal authority has issued a ruling affirming the human trafficking of "infidel" women and girls by Muslim men. The ruling, reported by Reuters and London's Daily Mirror, begins:
One of the graces which Allah has bestowed up the [Islamic] State of Caliphate is the conquest of large surface areas of the country and one of the inevitable consequences of jihad is that women and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims.
Rule #6 of the 15 issued is typical: The owner of two sisters is allowed to have sex with one of them but not with both of them.
* 9/11 Attack on America — A Christian Response: [2016 Update] Hear (or read the text of) the Bob Enyart Live broadcast response from September 12, the day following the September 11, 2001 Muslim jihadist attack on America. With the benefit of hindsight and now fifteen years later, has BEL's immediate reaction to the Islamic terrorist attack withstood the test of time?
* Recall the Widespread Muslim Support for 9/11: See this at kgov.com/muslim-support-for-911.
* KGOV Reports on bin Laden's Execution: See this BEL show titled, For Sale: 72 Virgins, Like New.
* A "Christian" who Defended Terror: Calling into the BEL radio program in 2002, a "Christian" named Sarah defended Palestinian terrorism just after they intentionally killed a five-year old child in her bed. Bob became enraged.
* Obama vs. Francis: By any estimate, over the last few years Barack Obama has done more to defend Islam than Pope Francis has done to defend the Roman Catholic Church.
KGOV Flashbacks & Justice Resources
Biblical Criminal Justice Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out especially Bob's classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, and our popular DVDs God and the Death Penalty, and Live from Las Vegas. We are also featuring our groundbreaking powerhouse Focus on the Strategy DVD documentary exposing the 30-year failure of the pro-life movement and laying out a strategy for actually ending the war against children.
Flashback #1: In a related story, Court TV interviews Bob Enyart regarding Scott Peterson's death sentence.
Flashback #2: Courthouse Burning of O.J. Simpson's Jerseys: Now that Simpson is imprisoned, remember that the Bob Enyart Live audience helped Bob and Doug McBurney burn O.J. Simpson's most prized sports memorabilia at high noon on the steps of the L.A. courthouse the day after purchasing at auction his Hall of Fame Induction Award and the two jerseys hanging in his home. (At 360 N. Rockingham Avenue in Brentwood Simpson had framed the jersey that he signed thirty years earlier, "Heisman '68" and his favorite self-autographed Buffalo Bills jersey.) Normally, it would be all but impossible to get through the red tape to get permission to light a fire on the steps of the Los Angeles city and county courthouse. However, when the county's fire marshal and the chief justice realized that we were going to burn O.J. Simpson's prized possession, they both eagerly gave authorization. The online home of Bob Enyart Live, which is KGOV.com, was launched with the intensive media coverage garnered for burning O.J.'s memorabilia on the steps of the L.A. courthouse. One of the favorite BEL "just-a-system" quotes which we used at that press conference still widely circulates today.
Flashback #3: Justice System is Just-a-System: The quote we repeated at our Simpson press conference was picked up by The Quote Garden which includes it with other insightful quotes about justice from:
- Earl Warren, Learned Hand, Fredrick Bastiat, Justinian I, Aristotle
- Robert Frost "A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer"
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. "This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice"
- Bob Enyart "It's no longer a justice system, now it's just a system"
- J. Edgar Hoover "Justice is incidental to law and order"
- Lenny Bruce "In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls"
- African Proverb "Corn can't expect justice from a court composed of chickens"
- Welsh Proverb "The houses of lawyers are roofed with the skins of litigants"
- Ambrose Bierce "Lawsuit: A machine which you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage"
- H.L. Mencken, Edmund Burke,Henry David Thoreau, Mae West, Bertrand Russell, Marcus Aurelius
- Charles Evans Hughes "The United States is the greatest law factory the world has ever known"
- Tacitus "the more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws"
- Law-tzu "The greater the number of laws... the more thieves and robbers there will be"
- Frank Zappa "The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced"
- Lord Halifax "If the laws could speak for themselves, they would complain of the lawyers in the first place"
- William Shakespeare "The jury, passing on the prisoner's life, may in the sworn twelve have a thief or two guiltier than him"
- Will Rogers "We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity"
- Jonathan Swift "Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through"
- Edmund Burke "It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do"
- The ACLU's evolutionist Clarence Darrow "There is no such thing as justice."
Flashback #4: Aurora Massacre and America's Murder Epidemic -- Causes and Solutions: On the day of the Aurora mass murder, Bob Enyart and Will discuss the unfortunate and distracting clichés, then the actual causes, and the solutions to America's murder epidemic. Like the Columbine massacre, the horrendous mass murder at a theater in Aurora, Colorado was not far from the Real Science Radio studio. Bob and Will ask God for wisdom so they can help bring clarity to this effort to think through public policy regarding criminal justice.
Flashback #5: Bill Clinton Raped Juanita Broaddrick: As also documented at ShadowGov.com, Bill Clinton's rape of Juanita Broaddrick was an event that "in fact took place" wrote the Wall Street Journal. Hear also Bob Enyart's worldwide exclusive interview with Juanita Broaddrick and Bob's interview with nurse Norma Rogers, her friend who found Broaddrick wounded and in tears shortly after the assault.
* And in related news: from kgov.com/christians-arrested-in-mecca-er-um-michigan...
* Help Support BEL: Please visit our online store.kgov.com! Thank you!