* God's Philosophers author James Hannam debates Bob Enyart on Theistic Evolution: The acclaimed writer James Hannam earned great reviews for his important work, God's Philosophers.
* British Darwinist's Assessment of Debating Bob: After this debate, infamous evolutionist PZ Myers copied and pasted the following quote, written by well-received British author and Darwinist James Hannam, about young-earth creationist Bob Enyart:
* What About Bob? "Richard Dawkins once said that 'if you meet somebody who claims not to believe in evolution, that person is ignorant, stupid or insane (or wicked, but I'd rather not consider that).' It rapidly became clear that Bob was none of these things. For a start, I know a fair bit about evolution and genetics. But when it came to familiarity with the arguments, he was way ahead of me. On epigenetics, RNA/DNA chemistry, and animal physiology, I was hopelessly outclassed. Bob is not ignorant. And it is pretty clear he is neither stupid nor insane. He came across, in fact, as extremely intelligent. So perhaps he is wicked? Well... I am sure he is nothing of the sort." -British Author and Darwinist James Hannam
* Theistic Evolution Debate: Part 1 of 3! Fundamentally Darwinism is the theory of an unguided process that has resulted in the diversity of life on earth. Theistic evolutionists defend Darwinism but claim that God guided the process, which seems to lead to the internally inconsistent claim of a guided unguided process. In this special edition of Real Science Radio, one of the topics discussed is the nature of physical (and other) laws and a claim that Einstein made about physical laws (which claim Bob agrees with and James finds interesting).
* Update -- Bob on the Pepperdine University Campus on Theistic Evolution: See rsr.org/pepperdine for the Summer 2015 event details or just see Bob's presentation right here:
* Handy Hannam Links: Tune in to next week's installment for this fascinating discussion just keeps getting better and better!
- James Hannam's article on debating creationism with Bob Enyart
- Enyart's interview with Hannam on God's Philosophers
- Hannam & Enyart on Theistic Evolution Pt. I (this page)
- Hannam & Enyart on Theistic Evolution Pt. II
- Hannam & Enyart on Theistic Evolution Pt. III
- British author James Hannam's site: God's Philosophers (the medieval world and the foundations of science)
- Hannam's 2011 article in the Guardian opposing de facto discrimination against creationist scientists
* Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist at rsr.org/walt-brown!