Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* The Hunger Games and Gladiator: Bob analyzes both movies from the perspective of St. Augustine. In his book, Confessions, Augustine writes of his addiction to watching men kill one another in the gladiator games.
* America's Big Glossy Times World Atlas: is unreliable. At least as far as it promotes political fads including global warming hype. How about that 2011 atlas claim that 15 percent of Greenland's ice has melted in the last 12 years? Reuters' article, World Atlas ice loss claim exaggerated, quotes four different and leading scientific authorities rejecting that claim.
* In London's Daily Mail, Hastings' Brilliant But... Bob Enyart discusses Max Hastings' article, Years of Liberal Dogma Spawn Amoral Youngsters... appreciating the author's courage to
* Headline News with Bob Enyart: Today's show excerpts Ed Hanks' analysis of the Colorado GOP's primary races last night, but first, Bob talks about...
- Mecca's Islamic Clock Tower hopes to displace Greenwich at the prime meridian (see Bob's comment just below)
* New Study on Spanking: Spanked kids are happier kids, and become happier and more successful adults. A major U.S. study conducted by the University of Notre Dame confirms the BEL position of the last 20 years, which is the biblical position, which unequivocally supports spanking!
* Anti-Climactic Release of Global Warming Emails: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney crack up over the unauthorized release of internal emails between Europe's top global warming the-end-is-near doomsday prophet scientists. Check this out in Britain's The Guardian newspaper: "Pretending the climate email leak isn't a crisis won't make it go away." Ha!
* Bob and Doug Discuss The Cooling: Book of the Month (or of the mammoth?): The Cooling, by Skeptic (atheist) Magazine's Lowell Ponte on global cooling! Ha!
* See More 1970s Cooling Scare: RSR suggests purusing this global cooling Real Science page :)
* Walter Hoye Coming to Colorado! Big news! The sponsor of the California Personhood Amendment, Pastor Walter Hoye, is coming to Colorado to speak at the Dec. 6th dinner (at the fabulous Cinzetti's Italian Restaurant) to support Colorado's 2010 Personhood signature drive! It's $75 per adult so please come to hear one of Bob Enyart's heroes, Walter Hoye, and to support Guabe Garcia Jones and Leslie Hanks, the hard-working co-sponsors of the amendment, in their effort to raise much needed funds to pay for more blank petitions, mailings, and everything needed to activate another 300 petition circulators!
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
* $14,109 of $40,000 Telethon Goal: There's $400 of a matching fund remaining so please help put us over $15,000 by tomorrow! Please pray and please call 1-800-8Enyart!
* KGOV's GM Will Stares Down Thief: After a weekend of camping in a Colorado mountain town (details to be released later), the general manager of KGOV.com, Will, realized that a general store clerk had stolen his credit card. Will confronted the clerk who denied it, and Will made the situation for the thief so awkward that he then produced and returned Will's credit card.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library