* New Study on Spanking: Spanked kids are happier kids, and become happier and more successful adults. A major U.S. study conducted by the University of Notre Dame confirms the BEL position of the last 20 years, which is the biblical position, which unequivocally supports spanking!
Update: Later in the year Notre Dame hosted a bizarre conference promoting parenting tips from cavemen (literally) including opposition to spanking. Meanwhile, the above link has become too general. REQUEST: If anyone has a link to the original story, please email it to Bob@KGOV.com. Thanks!
* Global Warming Update: Much of the world is in a deep freeze breaking cold and snow records. So for the latest, check out kgov.com/warming.
* Enyart Spanking Controversy: We fully address this at kgov.com/bob-enyart-spanking-conviction.
* Come Out to Your Local March for Life: Whatever state you live in, please come to the March for Life. If you're in Colorado, then you are cordially invited to Colorado's 2010 March for Life on the steps of the Capitol downtown at noon on Friday, January 22, 2010! Come on out. We'll have a FABULOUS TIME of fellowship! 2011 UPDATE: Check out the national tool, MarchForLifeFinder.com!
* The Personhood Movement Has Exploded Into 40 States! So please help the state personhood efforts get the signatures they need to re-criminalize abortion! If you live in:
Colorado: could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & Colorado RTL 2010 petition? If so, just click or call 303-753-9394.
California: please visit the CA Human Life Amendment site to get a petition and start collecting signature for the Lord and for the innocent child!
Any Other State: If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
We all need your help!
Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!