* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Max Hastings' Missing Compass on British Riots
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* In London's Daily Mail, Hastings' Brilliant But... Bob Enyart discusses Max Hastings' article, Years of Liberal Dogma Spawn Amoral Youngsters... appreciating the author's courage to admit the problem. And then, Bob goes on to ask whether or not Hastings has identified any solution other than nationalism or some other kind of loyalty. But of course, a moral compass that points true north is able to show when even one's own country is morally bankrupt. So, what is the true moral compass?
From the perspective of a long-time conservative radio host in Denver, Colorado, Max Hastings article, "Years of liberal dogma have spawned a generation of amoral, uneducated, welfare dependent, brutalised youngsters," is brilliant as far as it goes. Hastings does not report, however, the ultimate problem, which is godlessness in education and public policy. A culture that continues for generations to indoctrinate students into the belief that they have no Creator but have descended from beasts by natural forces should not be surprised to see it's moral capital gradually depleted and its children increasingly behave like animals.
AM 670 KLTT Radio
* Global Warming's Polar Bear Fiasco: The Human Events article, Global Warming Link to Drowned Polar Bears Melts, reports that:
- the lead author and government scientist of the Polar Biology journal's article on "drowning" polar bears has been placed on administrative leave
- that his wife was involved in the "independent" peer review of his paper
- that the four dead polar bears were spotted in a flyover from 1,500 feet and never actually studied
- that a biologist who contributed to the article now tells government investigators that rather than dying from too much melting ice, the bears probably died in a sudden windstorm
- that contributing biologist is also being questioned by the Interior Department's inspector general's office.
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out our classics: God's Criminal Justice System seminar downloadable or MP3 CD, and our DVDs God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs. And don't miss our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library