* Genesis Is History: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews geneticist Dr. Rob Carter about his role in the Fathom Event movie, "Is Genesis History?" that just screened in theaters nationwide. The DVD & Blu-ray begins shipping April 11th, God willing! Bob and some brand new friends, RSR listeners, were among the audiences that gathered in nearly 700 theaters to enjoy "Genesis". On today's program, Rob Carter unravels the DNA molecule revealing the necessary top-down design of genetic information showing why a genome could not have originated one small undirected step at a time, but had to be planned from the outset.
* BEL YouTube 1,000 Subscriber Goal: We're about to reach our goal of 1,000 subscribers on the BEL YouTube channel! So to help, just click here to subscribe (it's free, and you'll just get a notification when we occasionally upload a new video). Thanks so much! - The BEL Crew
UPDATE: Thank you! We hit the 1,000 Subscribers level on our YouTube channel. So thank you to everyone who went over to youtube.com/BobEnyartLive and clicked "Subscribe". And if you haven't, it's not too late!
OUR NEXT GOAL -- 500,000 VIEWS: We just recently hit the quarter-million views threshold, and so now, Lord-willing and with your help, we're on our way to our next goal of half a million YouTube views! And by the way, since November of 2006, we've had 1.8 million visits to KGOV.com. Overtime, we'll share with you the most popular articles and radio programs. And then of course there are all the podcast sessions, live listeners on Colorado's most-powerful radio station, and the tens of thousands of books, videos, and audio resources that folks have purchased over the years from store.kgov.com. And through all of these avenues, we seek to promote the biblical worldview to strengthen believers and reach unbelievers with the Gospel of Jesus Christ (which, by the way, you can tweet or link to from your own website or post on your Facebook page; it's at kgov.com/gospel).
* About Dr. Carter: With Creation Ministries International (creation.com), Rob Carter spent several years teaching high school biology, chemistry, physics and electronics before venturing off to the University of Miami, where he earned a Ph.D. in marine biology. He is one of the 15 Ph.D. scientists in Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels and one of the scholars in The Voyage that Shook the World, a docudrama that traces Darwin's journey from England, to South America and the Galapagos islands. And don't forget the magazine! Dr. Carter is also a contributor to what is RSR's most-oft recommended creation periodical, Creation magazine available at creation.com/mag!
* RSR Rob Carter Interviews and Related Resources: Just click on over to rsr.org/carter to find all things Rob Carter here on Real Science Radio, or peruse this list to enjoy something that should absolutely amaze you...
- RSR's 2017 interview of Rob Carter on Is Genesis History? (this show)
- RSR's 2014 Rob Carter on Evolution's Achilles' Heels
- RSR's 2014 Carter on Y-chromosomal Adam, mtEve, and the Dispersion
- RSR's 2009 Fred Williams Interviews Dr. Carter on chimp and human genes and Junk DNA
- Jonathan Sarfati's interview of Dr. Carter on Corals, genes and creation
- Rob's audio presentation of The High-Tech Cell
- Video of Rob's The Alternative: Creation’s Competitive Edge
- Rob's classic Mitochondrial Eve and the 3 "Daughters of Noah"!