* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
RSR: Does Stephen Hawking Exist?
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Tennessee's Academic Freedom Bill: The State of Tennessee passed an Academic Freedom Law that allows teachers to present evidence on controversial issues like global warming and evolution. Tennessee, of course, is where the 1925 Scopes Monkey trial took place and Bob Enyart and Fred Williams recall that Hollywood finally got it right with the 2011 movie "Alleged" which, unlike their earlier attempts, now accurately portrays the issues and people involved in the controversy that erupted in the small town of Dayton, Tennessee and eventually affected the entire nation.
* UPDATE On The Mother of All Extinctions: Scientists from Arizona State University have found a very rapid worldwide change in the ocean's radioactivity at the time of the extinction of 90% of the species in the oceans. RSR will keep the audience updated as to whether or not this discovery provides corroborating evidence for Dr. Walt Brown's theory, based on the global flood, of The Origin of Earth's Radioactivity.
* "Snowflake" Clumping Yeast Evolved to Form Snowflake Clumps: Evolutionists experimented with yeast that tends to form clumps that look like snowflakes, and they assumed that they witnessed evolution taking place because they ended up with yeast that forms clumps that look like snowflakes. So, is Fred now ready to "give up trying to defend creationism?" Tune in to find out! Also, the evolutionists assume that this yeast species, perhaps what... hundreds of millions of years old by their calculations, evolved a brand new complex ability, to work together, in just the 60-day period of their experiments! Golly. That's amazing! But half a year ago, RSR reported on Bacteria that are smarter than fish. So Bob and Fred figure that the yeast in this experiment didn't have a light-speed burst of evolution but instead merely outsmarted the evolutionists.
* Bob and Fred have Fun with Hawking and Science: Stephen Hawking says that God was not needed to create the universe. To demonstrate his claim, he gives the illusion that he's being scientific but in reality he is just telling a story. The guys first compare the contradictory multiverse theory of infinite parallel universes (see some multiverse quotes below) with Hawking's claims. And then they ask if Stevie wonders whether or not anyone has noticed that he's contradicted himself, the laws of physics, and makes circular arguments?
* Did God Create Time? Genesis says that God created light and life, space and matter. But did God also create time? Bob and Fred disagree a bit with Creation Magazine on this issue and also ponder what God meant when He said that He put eternity into our hearts! See also our article on God and Time.
Today’s Resource: Get the greatest cell biology video ever made! Getting this on DVD:
- helps you to share it with others
- helps keep Real Science Radio on the air, and
- gets you Dr. Don Johnson's book as a bonus!
Information is encoded in every cell in our DNA and in all living things. Learn how the common world view of life's origin, chemical evolution, conflicts with our knowledge of Information Science. Finally, information Science is changing the way millions of people think about all living systems!
Also, have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? You just might LOVE IT!!
* Multiverse Claims: Here are excerpts about a theoretical multiverse from famed cosmologists John Barrow & Frank Tipler from their standard treatment, The Anthropic Cosmological Principle.
"Could there be other universes? How large is the range of conceivable universes that can give rise to living observers?" -back cover
"It was found that there exist a number of unlikely coincidences between numbers of enormous magnitude that are, superficially, completely independent; moreover, these coincidences appear essential to the existence of carbon-based observers in the Universe." p. 5; see our RSR examples at /fine-tuning.
"For we are tempted to make statements of comparative reference regarding the properties of our observable Universe with respect to the alternative universes we can imagine possessing difference values of [for] their fundamental constraints. But there is only one Universe [no?]; where do we find the other possible universes against which to compare our own in order to decide how fortunate it is that all these remarkable coincidences that are necessary for our own evolution actually exist?" p. 6
"There has long been an interest in the idea that our Universe is but one of many possible worlds. ... There have been many suggestions as to how an ensemble of different hypothetical, or actual universes can arise. Far from being examples of idle scholastic speculation many of these schemes are part and parcel of new developments in theoretical physics and cosmology." p. 6, and see the RSR debate with Lawrence Krauss, theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical), who denied ever having heard of such thinking among physicists.
"We would like to know if the subset of initial conditions that does produce universes like our own has a significant intersection with the subset that allows the eventual evolution of life." p. 7.
"...it is possible to contemplate the existence of many possible universes, each possessing different defining parameters and properties. Observers like ourselves obviously can exist only in that subset containing universes consistent with the evolution of carbon-based life." p. 19
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library