* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
RSR: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Public School Biology Teachers Resist Darwinism: Real Science Radio co-hosts Fred Williams and Bob Enyart discuss Ken Ham's Summer 2011 Answers magazine. But the first two stories are from even more current stories:
- Universal Atheistic Contradiction -- Atheist Pasta Dogma Denies Dogma: This member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster made the Austrian government look foolish by getting them to issue his drivers license with a photo of him with a pasta strainer on his head. Atheist Niko Alm affirms the self-refuting claim of many non-Christians that "the only dogma... is the rejection of dogma."
More RSR Topics:
- 60% of U.S. Public School Biology Teachers: do not endorse Darwinism; see Science, AiG, and RSR.
- [Update: Also, 60% of U.S. medical doctors believe that intelligent design plays a role in the origin of humans and a third outright prefer intelligent design.]
- Shark GPS: Fred is an engineer at a GPS applications firm and this ability in sharks is a testimony to God's genius and a challenge to the atheist's noodle.
- Instincts: How do instincts, in babies, spiders, birds, kangaroo rats and sea turtles refute Darwinism?
* Flying Spaghetti Monster Church BACKFIRES: Atheists claim that the Christian belief in God is absurd so they try to illustrate that absurdity by pretending themselves to believe in something absurd: the Flying Spaghetti Monster. However it turns out that atheists actually do believe in the flying spaghetti monster, i.e., they believe what they themselves admit is absurd. How so?
* Atheists Really Do Believe in This Stuff: Virtually 100% of atheists believe in aliens. Because of the assumed trillions of planets that could support life (and because of the assumed trillions of universes of the Antrhopic Principle's multiverse) atheists believe aliens will evolve forms of virtually infinite variety (which by the way disproves the claim that Darwinism is falsifiable). With the typical atheist claim (as with the origin of life) that anything that is possible given enough time becomes probable, therefore, atheists really do believe in flying spaghetti-like monsters. And they would characterize them as monsters, frightening creatures, as Stephen Hawking has warned us to avoid aliens should we happen upon them because they are very possibly going to be mean. And NASA-affiliated scientists at Penn State University have suggested that aliens might destroy mankind because of global warming. Therefore out of fear we should dedicate our lives to Mother Earth so that the Flying Spaghetti Monsters will not damn us to everlasting darkness. After all, if you don't stand with God, you'll fall for anything. So, unwittingly acknowledging the absurdity of their own beliefs, atheists REALLY DO believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
* ANOTHER IRONY -- Who Created Whom? Regarding God as the source of life on Earth, atheists attempt to mock Christians by saying that God didn't create man but man created God (as Ludwig Feuerbach in 1851 restated Xenophanes from 2,000 years earlier). Ironically though, today, many atheists point to aliens as the source of life on earth. Yet belief in aliens was concocted by man, so atheists concocted their own creator. For aliens didn't make man, man made aliens. Atheists obey their golden rule: Project onto others what you do unto them yourself.
Other RSR Topics: discussed on today's program...
- Bob's Starbucks Encounter: An old-earther tells Bob that the word for day "yom" in Genesis doesn't matter because the Hebrew language changed 500 years before Christ, to which Bob replied, "Did Carbon 14 change?" The conversation went well.
- Christian Colleges: Parents Beware! Many Christian colleges are undermining their students' trust in God's Word.
* Fringe Benefits: Being a Pastafarian evidently does have some benefits, such as getting free pizza on Wednesday nights.
Today’s Resource: Getting a science DVD, debate, or book from us will help with our BEL telethon! Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s tremendous Creation magazine and Ken Ham's Answers magazine! Or to order call BEL at 1-800-8Enyart.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library