* Number 1,107: Bob Enyart gives reason #1,107 to keep your kid out of public school: Yesterday's San Bernardino school shooting.
* NBC thrilled murderer was a "Christian": Bob contrasts NBC’s report on yesterday's California school shooting with the media's approach to reporting on the 30,000 lethal Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11. NBC for example can’t get enough of presenting this murderer's attendance at a (nominally) Christian church pastored by (the post-Christian) Rick Warren.
* O'Really O'Reilly: Bill is not having a good month, with all the attention on his paying off women many millions of dollars to drop their sexual harassment claims against him, and with 30 major firms pulling their ads from the O'Reilly Factor. At any rate, in order to raise himself above the CNN host he was discussing, Bill claimed rather hysterically that he never, ever, ever asks leading questions. Ha! The very next question he asked was a leading question! Brit Hume was amused. But Bill's inability to humble himself (let alone before God) as illustrated by this segment, is ultimately why he rejects Jesus Christ.
A commenter, 2fast2block, wrote below our YouTube video, "Bill has no fear of God." That is, of course, the point of the above eleven seconds. In order to raise himself above a CNN host, Bill O'Reilly claims rather hysterically that he never, ever, ever asks leading questions. Ha! You can watch the whole bizarre four minute segment. (It starts with CNN's guest, who was hysterically great, and then goes to O'Reilly, who was just hysterical.) O'Reilly planned from before the show to criticize the CNN host for asking a "leading question." As a result, awkwardly, he didn't ask a single question of any of his own guests throughout his entire show. Instead, he just asked the questions, as statements, omitting only the verbal question mark. For example:
- O'Reilly asks Hume without asking, to affirm that Brit doesn't ask leading questions.
(BTW, again, only to put himself above others, O'Reilly then mocks the idea of "dopey panels", which his Fox co-hosts and Brit, who is actually a Christian, see kgov.com/brit-hume, frequently work with.)
- O'Reilly asks Heather Mac Donald without asking, a leading question, without the question mark.
O'Reilly goes so far as to try to redefine what a "leading question" is (it's only political, you see), even though he nightly violates even his silly redefinition. A leading question, asked by all human beings, all media personalities, and even Jesus Christ Himself, is merely one that seeks a particular kind of answer. O'Reilly of course asks then all the time, as with his "Kate's Law" interviews, etc., etc.
Again, Bill's inability to humble himself (let alone before God) as illustrated by this segment, is ultimately why he rejects Jesus Christ.
BEL exposes the liberal in the conservative. It's what we do.
* O'Reilly Is A Liberal: Bob Enyart occasionally airs O'Really O'Reilly segments exposing the liberal in Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, who opposes the death penalty; believes in Darwinian evolution; opposes spanking; supports legalized killing of unborn children; promotes homosexual rights including civil unions and two lesbians or two homosexual men adopting children; supports government schools; authored tawdry sex scenes; voyeuristically exposes sexually exploited teenagers; supports the gag rule against churches disenfranchising pastors; prays for the dead; claims Hindus and Buddhists go to heaven; says God may have created homosexuals “that way;” and if a rapist impregnates a woman, O’Reilly supports killing the baby but would protect the rapist.
Archived Notice: You're invited to tune in today, Tuesday, April 11th, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time to hear two friends of Bob's, Creation Quest's Pat Roy interview former NASA scientist Dr. Henry Richter, on Chico, California radio station KKXX. There are two ways to listen. One is unique, just call 605-477-2867. The other is by clicking on that KKXX link and then click the PLAY button near the top right of the pate. (Bob is listening in too.)