* The Defunding Distraction: Hear Bob and co-host Doug McBurney as they run down the list of billionaires (not to mention millionaires), who will double any funding that Planned Parenthood loses should the RE-publicans ever succeed in withholding Federal Funds from the nation’s leading child killing business. It’s not about the funding… It’s about the murder of innocent children.
* Join Doug at the Museum: Doug will be visiting the Denver Museum of Nature & Science this Saturday at 10 a.m., and you’re invited to bring your family for a creationist tour of the exhibits run by BC Tours ("biblically correct")! Museum admittance is free for everyone, and only the adults need to pay $5 each for our tour guide. You can just show up, around 9:55 a.m., or call 1-800-836-9278 to reserve your place.
* FUND – Bob Enyart Live: It’s February, our telethon month, and we need $30,000.00 to keep Bob Enyart Live on the air for another year. Please consider helping by calling 1-800-8Enyart or clicking a link to Subscribe or Donate!
* Be the 950th Subscriber to BEL YouTube Channel: It's free! So just head on over to the BEL YouTube channel and Click on the Subscribe button on the right! Our goal has been to reach 1,000 subscribers and a quarter of a million views by springtime! And we're well on our way, and if you haven't yet subscribed, you just might end up being our 950th subscriber! And while you're there, you might want to check out one of our stunning videos, just pick a playlist, either BEL TV Classics, or Science, Theology, Personhood, or Crime!
* Airbnb Cancels Christian's Account: Homosexuality and Christianity are mutually exclusive in the public square. While trying to book a Bed & Breakfast reservation for Valentine's Day, conservative Christian talk show host Bob Enyart, who is also the pastor of Denver Bible Church, was given two choices by the Airbnb app, to click to either affirm homosexuality, transgenders, etc., or to click "Cancel My Account". Being offered a choice of A or B, it's often wise to choose C. But Bob didn't want to throw his phone into the trash compactor. So he choose B and canceled his account. This way Airbnb might figure that they can't be sued for discriminating against Christians by forcing us to cancel our own accounts! Anyway, they asked for feedback, so here it is: