* A Second National Cancer Institute Researcher Reports Abortion Link.
* Breast Cancer Rates Going Up, Especially the Deadliest Kinds: The London Daily Mail, the Journal of the American Medical Association, WorldNetDaily, the New York Times, and new studies out of China and France have been reporting the terrible increase in breast cancer rates, often of the most deadly types of breast cancer, such as TNBC and the metastizing types, and and that is especially for women who've had abortions and women taking oral contraceptives. Bob Enyart is joined in studio by Leslie Hanks, president of American Right To Life and Karen Malec, director of the Abortion/Breast Cancer Coalition.
* First NCI Senior Researcher to Reverse Herself: Louise A. Brinton, largely responsible for getting the government-funded National Cancer Institute to deny the abortion-breast cancer link, has co-authored a new study which describes significant risk factors, including "induced abortion." The study also says that these risk factors are "consistent with the effects observed in previous studies on younger women." Endocrinologist Dr. Joel Brind of NYC's Baruch College joins Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney toward the end of the program to discuss this dramatic development! Also, hear about the 320% increase in risk for women taking the birth control pill to develop TNBC, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a particularly aggressive and treatment-resistant cancer. Learn more at AbortionBreastCancer.com. Update: Further, while the U.S. study shows that abortion is the "best predictor of breast cancer" two more studies, now from China and Turkey, also show the link between breast cancer and abortion.
* Second National Cancer Institute Scientist to Confirm Abortion Link: "Pro-choice" Janet Daling has reported that “[A]mong women who had been pregnant at least once, the risk of breast cancer in those who had experienced an induced abortion was 50 percent higher than among other women.”
- London Daily Mail: Abortion 'triples breast cancer risk': Fourth study finds link
- Christianity Today: Rising breast cancer rates caused by abortion, birth control pills, says experts
- WorldNetDaily: Evidence Mounts: Abortion, Birth Control Cause Cancer
- "Risk Factors for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer," Brinton, et al., American Assoc. for Cancer Research, 2009
- Dr. Brind's reporton this NCI researcher's peer-reviewed paper
- CRTL's Race for the Cure Protest
Incidence of Breast Cancer With Distant Involvement Among Women in the United States, 1976 to 2009
* From Previous Interviews with Dr. Joel Brind: The baby is not part of the mother's body. How do we know that? Half the time the fetus is a boy. Always the mother is female. Her son’s Y chromosome cannot be part of mom. He’s a genetically distinct individual. And whether it’s a baby boy or girl, the baby is not the woman’s body, but has his or her own body within mom. As Dr. Brind explains, the unborn baby’s first cry for food is actually a pheromone signal, from one organism to another. A hormone is a chemical signal between organs within an organism, but the baby’s request is a human pheromone. So while still traveling toward the womb, the fetal cry lets mom know the baby’s already hungry! (Hear Joel Brind in studio with Bob Enyart.)
Today's Resource: Please consider emailing this helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II to another Christian who may be an asset in the personhood movement after viewing this groundbreaking DVD!
March is BEL Telethon Month
We're at $1,800 of our $25,000 goal. Thank you! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.
1. Monthly Sermons on audio CD. For many years we have offered the sermons on MP3-CD, but now you can get the Monthly Sermons on standard audio Compact Disc that will play on any CD player, including the one in your car. All of the sermons from the month will be sent to you in a multiple CD album.
2. Monthly Bible Study Videos - You will receive a months worth of weekly Bible studies each month. These video Bible studies are great for starting a family Bible study of even a neighborhood study.
3. Monthly Sermon Videos - You will receive all sermons from the month will be sent to you on DVD. Video is a great way to watch the sermons with your family.
4. Monthly Bible Study Audios on MP3- CD.
5. Monthly Sermon Audios on MP3-CD.
6. Monthly Topical Videos - Each month your will get one of Bob's great topical videos.
7. Best of Bob - Each month you get the best 8 shows of the month on MP3-CD.
8. Monthly TV Classics
9. Monthly Donation
* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription or monthly donation, or a one time donation of $50.00 or more, we will send you as a gift your choice of any BEL video or audio resource from our KGOV Store.
Order online or call 303-463-7789 or 1-800-8Enyart.