The Creation Science Hall of Fame
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Lally and Enyart also Discuss:
- creation scientists who should be honored, even though they don't move within the circles of the mega-ministries
- the human and dinosaur footprint argument that creation ministries should begin using
- the dust on the moon argument that creation ministries should begin using, and
- the career-killing persecution of scientists who merely question Darwinism.
* Dr. Sarfati Coming Nov. 9th to Denver: RSR is excited to announce that the world's leading creation author, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, will be in Denver at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship on Friday night, Nov. 9.
* BEL Burns O.J. Simpson's Hall of Fame Award: As mentioned today, Bob Enyart, Doug McBurney, and other friends burned on the steps of the Los Angeles courthouse the memorabilia items we purchased in Hollywood at auction, including O.J. Simpson's Hall of Fame award, and the jersey he signed in 1968 when he won the Heisman trophy, which had been hanging in his living room when he was arrested for murder. Find out more at KGOV.com/oj.
* DinosaurSoftTissue.com Updated: RSR's single-page site, DinosaurSoftTissue.com, is the web's most complete catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers confirming the existence of original biological tissue from dinosaurs. This week we've added a report of soft tissue from a leg bone of an allegedly 80-million-year-old dinosaur. Also, our site is now "above the fold" on Google's first page of results for those who search for: dinosaur soft tissue. We're now at #5 and beating out Science Daily, Phys.org, and, most rewarding, we're beating PZ Myers' Science Blog site and Discover Magazine's infamous article, Schweitzer's Dangerous Discovery!
Today’s Resource: Get the greatest cell biology video ever made! Getting this on DVD:
- helps you to share it with others
- helps keep Real Science Radio on the air, and
- gets you Dr. Don Johnson's book as a bonus!
Information is encoded in every cell in our DNA and in all living things. Learn how the common world view of life's origin, chemical evolution, conflicts with our knowledge of Information Science. Finally, information Science is changing the way millions of people think about all living systems!
Also, have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? You just might LOVE IT! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.