FreeRepublic.com Goes Bi on Palin
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Kirk from Ohio Reports on FR's Founder & Sarah Palin: Because Kirk informed ostensibly pro-life FreeRepublic.com members that Sarah Palin put Planned Parenthood board member Morgan Christen on the Alaska Supreme Court, Free Republic founder Jim Robinson threatened to have Kirk's Freeper account deleted. He had previously (wisely) deleted the accounts of pro-homosexual members who supported repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Kirk then furthered his argument by reminding Robinson that Sarah Palin also supported lesbian Tammy Bruce in her effort to repeal DADT (by which Palin also joined in Bruce's mocking of Christians who warn homosexuals about the sinfulness of that lifestyle, claiming that such people are possibly latent homosexuals). So, did Robinson delete Palin's FR account also? Kirk then offered ProlifeProfiles.com/Palin as documentation of Palin's fraudulent pro-life claims. Jim Robinson then wrote Kirk back a last time with a message that said,"*******." It's not as though FreeRepublic.com is a lost cause, but some humility and the courage to face the truth will help its founder, without which, FR becomes just another example of the dishonesty that formed their site to start with.
* Lance from Bakersfield CA Tells of "Saves" There Thanks to Kevin Swanson & Jo Scott: Colorado's leading homeschool advocate, Kevin Swanson, director of Christian Home Educations of Colorado, and Jo Scott of Pro-life Colorado, along with Donna Ballentine (who first intervened), all had a hand in Lance becoming active at saving babies there in California! Bob and Jo thank Lance and Kevin!
* Help Michael Marcavich StopStericlycle.com: In the spirit of Will's Collaborators Project, Pennsylvania's Marcavich is working to get Rider Trucks to stop renting to an abortion collaborator, Stericycle, which profits from delivering child-killing supplies to Planned Parenthood and then gets paid also to haul away the bodies and body parts of the dead babies.
* Gospel Message: The Gospel of Jesus Christ is presented at AmericanRTL.org/Gospel.
* BEL's February Telethon to Keep Bob On the Air: We've reached 107 folks!!! of our goal of 100 people giving $20 a month and with only six days left, so far we've reached $5,200 of our $20,000 goal of one-time gifts! (Thanks guys!) If you can, please give now online, either a one-time donation, a monthly pledge, or subscribe to Bob's monthly Bible Studies, BEL Televised Classics, sermons, or topical videos or call us at 800-8Enyart!
Indiana Twins Update: Jamie and Kelly have now announced the birth of their second twin, Asher, born on Feb. 18th and brother to Aiden who was born a week earlier. "We wish you all well Jamie and with our staff and audience we'll be praying for your growing family!" -Bob Enyart
Today’s Resource: Now you can order Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists revealing a presentation given to Focus on the Family to Dr. James Dobson's V.P. Tom Minnery and their Public Policy group. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. And now, Focus 3 presents American RTL's three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important videos online or order the above DVDs, and consider getting a set for a friend, for a pro-life leader or activist you know, and for your local pro-life organization!