* Hawking's Mutter, Spiced Greens, & Fossil Butter: So, nothing created everything. Huh! On this episode of Real Science Friday Bob Enyart draw from the latest issue of Creation magazine to discuss:
- Butter fossilizing in Scotland in less than a million years
- Buttering our toast with spliced genes, and
- Buttering up Isaac Newton by pointing out that he trumps Stephen Hawking when it comes to how the planets go. Do laws cause actions, or do they explain actions? Hawking claims that the physical laws caused the universe. However, he is confusing kinds of things. For example, Newton's laws of physics don't cause billiard balls to move on a pool table. But they explain how they move when caused to move by some agent.
* Real Science Radio has Earned Itself a Logo!
* Sarfati Interview & RSF's $2,000 Offer: And remember Bob's interview with Dr. Jonathan Sarfati on his Greatest Hoax book rebutting Dawkin's latest effort. Also, Real Science Radio has already awarded $2,000 in prize money and now there's another $2,000 being offered right from our Evolve page!
* Cranky YouTube Evolutionist Alexdurrant7: Instead of saying, "I'm no creationist, but wow Bob's bold claim was unexpectedly vindicated," cranky Alexdurrant7 picks on our title: Dawkins *Proves* Creationist Right.Alexdurrant7: No. *Proof* is only possible in the field of mathematics.
YesYouNeedJesus: Hmmm...what laws of mathematics would you use to prove that you exist?
A7: I don't think it's provable. I said proof is only possible in mathematics...
YesJesus: Well then, does mathematics exist?To which A7 should reply: Touche :)
* BEL Audio from 1997 Confirmed Now By Richard Dawkins: Dawkins admits that in all of his previous books he assumed but did not provide evidence for evolution, thus vindicating Bob Enyart's direct statement to a 1997 caller:
* Special Editions of Real Science Friday:
- BEL's famous List of Not-So-Old Things
- Bob's debate with Christian Darwinist British author James Hannam
- PZ Myers blogs against Real Science Radio so Bob hits back with the Trochlea Challenge
- Waiting for Darwin's Other Shoe: Evolution mag's cover story Darwin Was Wrong on the Tree of Life
- Microbiologist in Studio: Bob talks with the Creation Research Society Quarterly editor about new genetic findings
- Caterpillar Kills Atheism: describe how a bug could evolve to liquefy itself and then build itself into a flying creature
- And see the RSR Offer of $2,000 to get 16 letters of the alphabet in their correct places; $500 paid in 1998; $1,500 in 2010...
For our RSR Friends: in case you miss other BEL programs, here are some of the atheists Bob Enyart has debated:
- ABC's Reginald Finley, called The Infidel Guy, from ABC's Wife Swap program; 3-26-07;
- TheologyOnLine's psychologist Zakath in a 10-round moderated written online debate, also available in soft cover;
- John Henderson who wrote the book God.com 6-15-2006;
- Carlos Morales, Fox News, Huffington Post, etc. reports on U of Texas atheists Bible-turn in program, president of Atheist Agenda 7-14-10
- Freedom from Religion Foundation founder Dan Barker (put the atheist sign near the Nativity at the capitol in Seattle) who was involved with the ministry of Kathryn Kuhlman, one of a group of so-called faith healers. (See a BEL listener who initially compared Bob to Benny Hinn until...) The BEL show was on 12-11-08;
- Leading anti-creationist Eugenie Scott of the Nat'l Center for Science Education, exhumed 5-6-05;
- I Sold My Soul on eBay author Hemant Mehta talks with Bob about gullibility 12-14-10
- Michael Shermer, an editor with Scientific American and the Skeptic Society who in this famous 73-second excerpt on BEL denied that the sun is a light, illustrating that it's tough debating atheists when they're hesitant to admit to even the most obvious common ground. 8-28-03
Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our store's Science Department? Check out Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! And consider our BEL Science Pack, Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate, Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott, and the superb kids' radio series, Jonathan Park! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s tremendous Creation magazine! (And you can order Darwin's Dilemma DVD by calling BEL at 1-800-8Enyart.)