Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* Christian Leaders Conference Call: led to this conclusion offered by one prominent attorney regarding Colorado's anti-Christian censorship law SB200: "I do believe that the Bible is banned, under the plain language of this new statute." The initial fight to oppose SB200 includes:
1. Holding a press conference soon
2. Filing a facial challenge against SB200
3. Drafting an "Illegal Flyer" for leaders to distribute
4. Considering a Get Rid-a-Ritter possible recall effort
5. Confirming the report that a referendum response is not an option: confirmed
6. Reminding ministries to use the final version of SB200 (see legislative history)
7. Showing that the church exemption marginalizes Christians implying that bigots belong in church
8. Showing that SB200 outrageously turns being a pastor into an affirmative defense
9. Primary focus: SB200 is government censorship of Christian teaching against co-habitation and immorality
Second: unacceptable forced hiring of and renting to those cohabitating and those practicing a homosexual lifestyle
Third: the bathroom issue is real, that male predators, etc., will attempt to use this law to enter women's bathrooms, but sadly, this real threat is one of the least of the Act's wicked influences
Note: state legislators intentionally denied citizens the ability to repeal SB200 at the ballot by including the Section 41 Safety Clause in that the Colorado Secretary of State's Referendum Guidelines say, "A referendum petition may not be filed... against legislative acts that contain a 'safety clause' declaring that the act is 'necessary for the immediate preservation of public peace, health, or safety.'"
The many leaders preparing to fight this bill include:
Brian Rohrbough: AmericanRTL.org
Steve Curtis: LifeCommercials.com; former Colorado GOP chairman, ARTLaction.com 527 group
Mark Hotaling: ChristianFamilyAlliance.org; Christian Coalition of CO; ColoradoforFamilyValues.org
Chuck Gosnell: Christian Family Alliance
Nick Kemp: Christian Family Alliance
Jo Scott: ProLifeColorado.com
Don Miller: MaranathaChristianCenter.org 500 pre K-12 students
Pastor Bob Enyart, Denver Bible Church & KGOV.com
Kevin Swanson: Christian Home Educators of Colorado CHEC.org; Generations Radio
Pastor Joe Riccobono: ColoradoRTL.org
Ray Greybar: Ross Mountain PR Public Relations
And the many Out-of-state Reinforcements include:
Janet Folger: Faith2Action f2a.org, author, syndicated columnist/talk host
Ross W. Conley: f2a.org
Greg Robbins: filmmaker, UpliftingEntertainment.com
Peter LaBarbera: AmericansForTruth.com
Rev. Flip Benham, Operation Rescue National/OSA
Rick Nelson: American Liberties Institute
Gary Glenn: AFA of Michigan
Steve Crampton: Liberty Counsel LC.org
* Please Send Seven Sheets to ARTL: Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To do a proper greeting, here's what...
ARTL's DNC Welcoming Committee needs:
- What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
Today's Resource: Have you heard about our new Bible Study of the entire Book of Judges, that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government, coming out soon on CD? Call to order Judges at 1-800-8Enyart and check out our many Bible Study resources!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library