* Did the whole world once use a 360-day calendar? If so, why? RSR hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams continue their look at the 360-day year calendars of the Mayans, Egyptians, Aztecs, Indians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, and the Hebrew Bible to answer the first question: Yes, ancient civilizations used a 360-day calendar. To answer the question, why, one must keep in mind the sophistication of ancient astronomers. NASA reports that in 650 B.C., "Mayan astronomers [made] detailed observations of Venus, leading to a highly accurate calendar." And the Encyclopedia of Time says of the Aztecs that, "they carried on and further developed calendrical traditions that had their roots some 2,000 years before their own time." Real Science Radio investigates the reason why the ancient world used a 360-day calendar and discusses the global flood mechanism for speeding up the rotation of the Earth that in historical times could add 5.24 days to the year. See more at 360dayyear.com and make sure to listen first to Part 1!
* And from kgov.com/hillary: Today's email scandal news item (see right), unrelated to our 360-day program but relevant to our long-standing reporting on Hillary Clinton's bad behavior, is so newsworthy that we're presenting it here on this RSR show page.
* Hillary Instructs State Dept. Deputy Chief to Break the Law: Acting again above the law, Secretary Hillary Clinton instructed her deputy chief of staff Jake Sullivan to strip a document of its classified markings and to transmit it through a non-secure channel. Hillary told Sullivan to have others at the State Department turn a classified document "into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure." Is that clear enough? "Send nonsecure." The very national security laws designed to protect our country, , which other officials have been convicted for violating, are ignored at Hillary's pleasure. The rule of law in the U.S. is a joke. Hillary is a joke. Congress is a joke. The media is a joke. Hillary for the Big House in 2016.
* Her Federal Offense is a Felony: Former federal prosecutor Joseph diGenova said of Hillary Clinton, “She caused to be removed a classified marking and then had it transmitted in an unencrypted manner. That is a felony. The removal of the classified marking is a federal crime. It is the same thing to order someone to do it as if she had done it herself.”
* "At the Risk of Appearing Completely Dishonest" -- Bob Enyart and co-host Doug McBurney discuss (during the kgov.com/hillary BEL program) Hillary Clinton’s bold revelation that, (surprise!) “At the risk of appearing predictable, the Holy Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking”.
* Hillary in the Just-A-System: "It's no longer a justice system; now it's just a system," says Bob Enyart as he re-airs and analyzes the 1980s interview in which Hillary laughs about the rape of a 12 year old girl, and the miscarriage of justice she engineered so that the rapist could get away with it (foreshadowing the help the enabler would give to her own husband)
* Hillary in the Just-A-System: "It's no longer a justice system; now it's just a system," says Bob Enyart as he re-airs and analyzes the 1980s interview in which Hillary laughs about the rape of a 12 year old girl, and the miscarriage of justice she engineered so that the rapist could get away with it (foreshadowing the help the enabler would give to her own husband).
* BEL Worldwide Exclusive Interview with Juanita Broadrick: Since we're here speaking of the Enabler in Chief, let's also address her husband Bill Clinton's rape of Juanita Broaddrick was an event that "in fact took place" wrote the Wall Street Journal. Hear Bob's interview with Juanita and then the BEL interview with nurse Norma Rogers, her friend who found Broaddrick wounded and in tears shortly after the assault.
* It Takes a Village: Bob Enyart Live discussed Hillary's book the week that it was published...
* O.J.'s Legacy: Bob and Doug recall the double murder, the chase, the arrest, the blood, the footprints, the MOUNTAIN of evidence; and the not guilty verdict that, for Doug anyway, illuminated clearly the two sides in the battle of good versus evil.
* Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!
* Would You Consider Purchasing a Rare Research Book for RSR: Over at Amazon.com, to further our investigation of one of Bob Enyart's favorite topics, the 360 day year, we've created a KGOV Research Amazon Wish List. We hope to procure an important and rare research book, The Cultic Calendars of the Ancient Near East. The text of this book is not available online, and there is a used copy of the book currently available, as of January 2016, that is $600 less expensive than the other copies also for sale. So if you're considering helping RSR continue to press forward on this significant topic, then please consider purchasing that book by clicking on our Wish List link just above. And for shipping, you can use the address at the Wish List. Thanks so very much for considering this! -Bob & Fred
* Other RSR 360 Shows and Related Links:
- Astronomer Danny Faulkner on the 360-Day Year with Bob Enyart
- Danny's CRSQ paper rejecting the widespread belief among many creationists (including RSR, Henry Morris, Walt Brown, etc.) that God originally created the Earth with a 360-day year and 30-day months
- Danny's paper rebutted in CRSQ by Enyart
- Did the Preflood Earth Have a 30-Day Lunar Month by Dr. Robert Brown, Astronautics Dept., U.S. Air Force Academy