* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
PRO-LIFE VICTORY: Pepsi Boycott Ends!
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* VICTORY! PepsiCo Ended Embryonic Stem Cell Research: PepsiCo recently publicized this policy: "PepsiCo does not conduct or fund research that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses."
* VP of Public Policy: PepsiCo's vice president of Global Public Policy, Paul Boykas, wrote to Debi Vinnedge, boycott leader, that, “Senomyx will not use HEK cells or any other tissues or cell lines derived from human embryos or fetuses for research performed on behalf of PepsiCo.”
* Debi Vinnedge: "We are absolutely thrilled with PepsiCo’s decision," stated Debi Vinnedge, boycott organizer with Children of God for Life. "They have listened to their customers and have made both a wise and profound statement of corporate integrity that deserves the utmost respect, admiration and support of the public."
* American Right To Life: ARTL agrees with Debi Vinnedge and their Vice President Jefferson George said, "American Right To Life appreciates PepsiCo for their policy prohibiting the use of tissue from unborn children." George added, "PepsiCo's policy will become a model for responsible corporations. And on a personal note, I'm glad I can begin buying Tropicana Orange Juice, that was always my favorite!"
* Coca Cola and Campbell's Soups Do Right: Thanks to Debi's work, Coca Cola and Campbell's Soups also ended their research projects with Senomyx, the biotech company conducting the flavor-enhancing research with aborted baby cells. These companies, however, immediately ended any fetal tissue-related research upon hearing the moral concerns from Vinnedge.
* Bob Tries To Identify and Prevent Christian Superstition: What do tea leaves, full parking lots, chicken entrails, computer bugs, and stalled engines have in common?
Today’s Resource: Do you know the Bible as well as you would like to? Do you have compelling Bible Study materials that cause you to LOVE studying? If not, check this out! You can learn the Scriptures with our verse-by-verse and topical BEL Bible Study albums! You can get these MP3 CDs in the mail, or listen immediately by downloading Bob Enyart's studies! If you've never listened to Pastor Bob's seminar giving an overview of the whole Bible, you owe it to yourself to download and listen to The Plot study right now! Then follow up with The Tree, and you'll be on your way to a renewed love affair with God's Word!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library