Son of Ham
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Many terrorists and terror groups have HAM, in their names, H-A-M:
- HAMbali, southeast Asia's Osama
- MoHAMmed Atta
- AbdelHAMid Abaaoud, November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks
- Kahlid Sheikh MoHAMmad
- "Jihadi John" MoHAMmed Emwazi, the British-accented militant beheader
- Assem HAMmoud Holland Tunnel terrorist
- HesHAM MoHAMed Hadayet the LAX terrorist murderer
- John Alvin MoHAMmad terrorist sympathizer/sniper
- MuHAMmad Abu Abbas
- MoHAMed Boufarkouch Morrocan child stabber
- SHAMil Basayev killed today in retaliation for the more than 330 people, half of them children, murdered at the Beslan School Massacre
- Omar Shafik HAMmami a leader with al-Shabaab
- MoHAMmed Whitaker the 2014 Kansas City highway shooting suspect which case was reported almost only locally, and without ever mentioning a possible motive, and then simply disappeared from off the face of the earth
- Foued MoHAMed-Aggad November 2015 Paris theater terrorist
- AbdelHAMid Abaaoud, the on-the-ground leader of the Paris attacks and former employee of a Belgium nuclear plant quit to join jihadists in Syria
- MoHAMed Abrini is the Islamic terrorist caught after the Brussell's airport security system videotaped him just before the March 2016 blasts
- Bastille Day Muslim terrorist MoHAMed Bouhlel
- and of course a thousand others.
* You Can't Know Where You're Headed Unless: Europeans descend from Noah's son Japeth; Jews and others (Semites) from Shem; and Orientals and others from Ham (Hamitic). Ham fathered Canaan (the Canaanites) by incest with his mother (Noah's wife), and various Canaanites and Semites intermarried, and through biblical times warred against the Israelites. And today, the short history of the world continues with the ethnic and cultural descendants of various Canaanite tribes confirming their Hamitic origins.
* Politically Correct Airport Security: Our Bob Enyart Live law enforcement analyst, 40-year Denver police veteran Dale Squier, criticizes the decision to allow a man to board a Houston flight in what might have been a trial run for a terrorist future act. His luggage contained a Quran and a 9-volt battery taped to a clock; he had a Middle Eastern name; he falsely denied that he had a laptop in his bag; and, while millions of Americans are asked to remove their shoes during security checks, this potential terrorist was allowed to board the plane even though the "entire soles of both [of his] shoes were gutted out." And the most discouraging part of this absurdity was that, "The TSA issued a statement saying its screeners 'acted in accordance with their training and protocols.'" Fire everyone.