Now you can hear Real Science Radio on your smartphone or iPad with the SoundCloud app!
RSR: Jerry Bergman on Slaughter of the Dissidents
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Most Prolific Creationist Writer in Studio: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Jerry Bergman, author of Slaughter of the Dissidents (buy now at creation.com!) Bob Enyart has been reading Dr. Bergman's writings for 30 years and is honored to have the good doctor in studio! Ben Stein's movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, created more awareness for Dr. Bergman's book. Enyart and Bergman discuss evolutionists who kill the careers of those who doubt Darwin, and they talked about Richard Dawkins, Richard Sternberg, and Dr. Jonathan Sarfati's new book that references Dr. Bergman's work.
* RSR's List of Educated Folks who Doubt Darwin: In the tradition of our List of Not So Old Things, and List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue, and List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit, with some addmitted overlap, here is our List of Educated Folks who Doubt Darwin:
- 300 medical doctors signing PSSI's Physicials and Surgeons who Dissent from Darwinism
- 600 advanced degreed scientists who are members of the Creation Research Society
- 800 scientists who signified their dissent at DissentFromDarwin.org
- 3,000 scientists and professors (most of whom hold a Ph.D. in some field of science) who reject secular Darwinism to varying degrees as named online by Dr. Jerry Bergman
- 30,000 U.S. public high school biology teachers, i.e., 60%, do not endorse Darwinism in class
- 100,000 college professors in the U.S. alone who, according to Harvard researchers, agree that "intelligent design IS a serious scientific alternative to the Darwinian theory of evolution."
- 570,000 medical doctors in the U.S., say God brought about or directly created humans. Medicine is an "applied science" within biology that is practiced by highly educated professionals. Thus it is significant that 60% of all U.S. medical doctors reject the strictly secular Darwinist explanation for our existence, with three of five docs agreeing that either God initiated and guided the process that led to human life or that God specially created human beings as we are.
For our most updated list, see rsr.org/doubting-darwin. :)
* Special Editions of Real Science Radio: See the best shows of RSR highlighted on the homepage of realscienceradio.com! And if you enjoyed today's program, you're invited to listen to Bob's interview titled, Bergman, Bats & Bellybuttons that also deals with the Japanese refutation of Darwin's "sex selection" evolutionary claim about Peacock feathers.
* If You're In Denver: Come out and meet Dr. Jerry Bergman tonight at Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship at 7 p.m. in the Bethlehem Lutheran Chapel at 21st and Wadsworth
Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Colorado Right to Life.
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library
RSR: Lawrence Krauss with a Young Earther
RSR: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
RSR: Carbon 14 Everywhere It Shouldn't Be
Stephen Meyer & Darwin's Doubt on RSR
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
RSR's Enyart vs. Eugenie Scott on Junk DNA
RSR's 2014 List of Not So Old Things
RSR: Jonathan Sarfati on Richard Dawkins
Real Science Radio: Origin of Language
RSR: Steve Austin on Mt. St Helens in Studio
Enyart Debates Hannam on Theistic Evolution
RSR: Planets and Spike Psarris vs. Phil Plait