Co-author of a triceratops soft tissue paper, Kevin Anderson challenges Dr. Mary Schweitzer's claim that biological iron has the ability to preserve dinosaur biological material for tens of millions of years. On Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart and Dr. Anderson, a molecular biologist, describe Schweitzer's two-year experiment, which she then extrapolated to 68 million years, and discuss the many physics and depositional factors that falsify the extraordinary claim of the famed paleontologist, whom RSR amiably refers to as the Iron Maiden.
* You may be interested in:
- our shared Google spreadsheet linking to 98 biomaterial fossil papers at tiny.cc/bflist
- the great book by Dr. Kevin Anderson, Echoes of the Jurassic
- the presentation by Bob Enyart, embedded below, filmed in Malibu on the Pepperdine campus titled, There ARE No Secular Theories of Origins. God Exists, They Don't.
- baseball player and BEL interviewee David Bote, drafted by the Cubs, makes his first MLB debut vs. the Rockies. Update: Congratulations David for hitting a double in your first Major League at-bat!