* RSR Interviews a Leading Expert on Fresh Fossils: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews Dallas science writer Brian Thomas (masters in biology), the dinosaur soft tissue expert with the Institute for Creation Research. Thomas talks about the December 2015 peer-reviewed paper in the Journal of Proteome Research that breaks new ground, vocabulary wise, and without beating around the bush, or unnecessary caveats, reports directly on "Blood Vessels from Dinosaurs"! Many scientists agree with Brian and Bob's obvious assessment that dinosaur soft tissue discoveries falsify the claim that these fresh fossils are millions of years old. Bob also discusses the astounding discoveries reported on in Creation magazine, on Bats and Pitcher Plants, with the article's author, again, Brian Thomas!
* Today's Program Updates our 2013 Interview: RSR invite you to enjoy also our 2013 interview with Brian.
* A Christmas Gift for Bob: Here at KGOV, we've noticed that over at Amazon, Bob recently put on the KGOV Research Wish List a book for further investigation of one of his favorite hobbies, the 360 day year! Of course for research purposes, a used copy is just as valuable as a new copy. So if you're considering getting Bob a gift for Christimas, please consider purchasing that book, Calendars in Antiquity: Empires, States, and Societies. For shipping, you can use the address atop the Wish List. Thanks so much!
* Factors that Lead to Tissue Decomposition: The folowing list is based on Brian Thomas' presentation at a Pittsburg creation conference in August 2013. Of the suggestions proposed by evolutionists to explain the apparent contradiction of soft tissue in allegedly million-year-old fossils, Real Science Radio suggests that you do your own scientific analysis, and figure out which of these factors are addressed by the various old-age rescue devices:
- Radioactive decay
- Temperature changes
- Molecular motion
* Three Related Lines of Evidence Shoring Up the Young Earth Interpretation: To complicate matters for old earthers, there is an intersection in the date regarding dinosaur soft tissue, unracemized left-handed amino acids, and short-lived Carbon 14, which must all be explained to understand the true age of fossils. (1) Significant amounts of short-lived 14c is measured in diamonds, dinosaur fossils, natural gas, and coal. (2) There's mostly left-handed amino acids (not yet decayed to a 50/50 right-to-left ratio as should happen in only thousands of years) in chert and dinosaur eggshells. (3) There's flexible and even transparent blood vessels, cells, and even T. rex and hadrosaur DNA (with a half-life of ~521 years) in dinosaur soft tissue fossils. Many such lines of evidence (multiplying as at youngearth.com) undermine the claim by evolutionists that soft tissue can last for hundreds of millions of years, and that the plentiful 14c in "ancient" specimens must come from contamination or neutron capture. This three-fold evidence helps to confirm the young earth interpretation of the data.
* Some Handy Fresh Fossils Links:
- RSR's clickable version of ICR's list of peer-reviewed papers reporting biological material
- The fabulous ICR.com/fresh-fossils page of articles by Brian Thomas
- ICR's Acts & Facts fun article, How does a dog smell fossils?
- The web's most comprehensive survey of published papers, RSR's List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue Finds
- Hear next week's conclusion, now online, of this List of Fresh Fossils program.
* Dr. Werner Compliments the RSR Dino Soft Tissue Page: Carl Werner complimented our DinosaurSoftTissue.com urging us to continue pressing the issue. We agree! With God's help, we'll continue to reach thousands of people with the web's most complete catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers confirming the existence of original biological tissue from dinosaurs!
Today’s Resource: A Christmas Gift for a Family Member! Get the fabulous Carl Werner DVD Living Fossils and his great prequel, Evolution: The Grand Experiment! And have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in our Hydroplate Theory On the Air series of radio programs! You’ll also love Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God. Millions believe that Darwinian evolution is a scientific fact. This DVD shows it is unscientific, by interviewing evolutionary scientists from UCLA and USC, as well as biology majors. Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at some of the world's top universities. Consider also Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip), and for your children or grandchildren, the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins!