Son of Ham
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Many terrorists and terror groups have HAM, in their names, H-A-M:
- HAMbali, southeast Asia's Osama
- MoHAMmed Atta
- Kahlid Sheikh MoHAMmad
- Assem HAMmoud Holland Tunnel terrorist
- HesHAM MoHAMed Hadayet the LAX terrorist murderer
- John Alvin MoHAMmad terrorist sympathizer/sniper
- MuHAMmad Abu Abbas
- SHAMil Basayev killed today in retaliation for the more than 330 people, half of them children, murdered at the Beslan School Massacre
- and many others
(By the way, over at americanrtl.org/burning-buildings#HostageTakers, this horrific terrorist crime illustrates a vitally important aspect of pro-life strategy.)
Europeans descend from Noah's son Japeth; Jews and others (Semites) from Shem; and Orientals and others from Ham (Hamitic). Ham fathered Canaan (the Canaanites) by incest with his mother (Noah's wife), and various Canaanites and Semites intermarried, and through biblical times warred against the Israelites. And today, the short history of the world continues with the ethnic and cultural descendants of various Canaanite tribes confirming their Hamitic origins.
* Politically Correct Airport Security: Our Bob Enyart Live law enforcement analyst, 40-year Denver police veteran Dale Squier, criticizes the decision at to allow a man to board a Houston flight in what might have been a trial run for a terrorist future act. His luggage contained a Quran and a 9-volt battery taped to a clock; he had a Middle Eastern name; he falsely denied that he had a laptop in his bag; and, while millions of Americans are asked to remove their shoes during security checks, this potential terrorist was allowed to board the plane even though the "entire soles of both [of his] shoes were gutted out." And perhaps most discouraging was the predictable later denial of deriliction with the claim by authorities that, "We are looking at our role in the situation to make sure our policies were adhered to. During follow-up [investigation], we are finding that there simply was not a material threat." Of course, material threats include possible information gathering trial runs. Yet even afterward a law enforcement officer insisted that, "he didn't have probable cause to detain anybody" and the "TSA issued a statement saying its screeners 'acted in accordance with their training and protocols.'"