Nat'l Intelligence Deputy Director Quotes BEL
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* No Right to Anonymity: apparently quoting Bob Enyart from the last sixteen years on air, Donald Kerr, America's deputy director of national intelligence, said privacy no longer can mean anonymity. As Bob has said for years, "There is no right to anonymity. Remember the signers who risked their fortunes and their lives by putting their real names on America's Declaration of Independence. So, get a grip, take courage, and stop whining!"
* A Denver Pastor Ordered 50 Copies: minutes before airtime, a Denver pastor of a congregation of 200 believers ordered 50 copies of BEL's Focus on the Strategy II to distribute throughout his church! The NRTL-affiliated child-killing regulators are on the defensive as the personhood wing of the movement marches on! Praise God! Also today, a leading Christian journalist committed to watch and possibly report on the phenomena of Focus II!
* Listen to Another Denver Subcontractor: Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems, apparently mislead by Planned Parenthood's general contractor, The Weitz Company, said, "We didn't know that going into it," regarding their role in helping to build an abortion clinic in which Planned Parenthood is scheduled to kill their first child just in time for the Democratic National Convention to be held in Denver.
* CPC Board Member Supports Personhood Wing: Mark English, a board member of a crisis pregnancy center in the Rocky Mountains, called to thank Bob Enyart and Colorado Right To Life for their personhood fight against the child-killing regulators, and gave a stunning account of Denver's Rose Medical Center sixteen years ago advising them to kill their handicapped newborn daughter by starving her to death. Mark also graciously recommended The Plot, and said he had underlined so much of Bob's best-selling Bible overview that when it came time to just re-read the highlights, he decided to re-read the entire book!
* 2015 UPDATE Facebook Post by Pro-life Leader Cal Zastro:
Let me add a few points:
1. I'm thankful for Christian c.p.c.'s that help with needs, proclaim the Gospel, and tell/show the truth about baby-murdering. Business cards for these places ("Pregnant? Need help? Call us at ...") should regularly be placed on every public bulletin board, inserted in every locker in every high school, slipped under every college dorm room door, inserted in every women's magazine in every store, placed in the pocket of pants, every shirt, for sale, placed on every car surrounding bars, left with tips at restaurants, handed to all females waiting in lines, dropped on every pregnancy test box on the shelf, placed on the seat by every taxi drive for every rider, handed out on buses, and distributed like confetti at college sporting events.
2. Most c.p.c.'s don't confront sin, proclaim the Gospel, show pictures of murdered babies, or tell moms that murdering their babies makes them murderers.
3. Most c.p.c.'s are not team players, nor do they have a vision to end the killing. They ask church people for money and volunteers, but only a few in the nation will ask church people to come out to the streets to actually close the deathpits. Most won't support efforts to uphold the law and punish murder. Most ignore personhood efforts. I only know of a few who tell church leaders that they are responsible to remove the high places of child-sacrifice from their cities.
4. Many [c.p.c.'s] enable the sins of apathy and lukewarmness, allowing people to think that they are okay for donating a little time and money, instead of picking up their cross and following Jesus, instead of protecting every innocent person by love and by law. When they give presentations at churches, they could invite people to not only focus on them, but to give the call to come to the streets, to boycott baby-murdering corporations, to only vote consistent with immediate abolitionism, to join in truth tours/awareness campaigns, and to adopt.
Today's Resource: The Plot is making its debut as a bound book! After a decade of sales of thousands of copies of Bob's unbound, best-selling manuscript, now as of December 1st, just in time for Christmas gifts, The Plot will be bound! If you get The Plot, and want the bound version, please just let us know when you call 800-8Enyart or in the Comments field when you order through the Literature Department of our online KGOVStore.com!