* Boulder, Colorado's Planetarium Show on Christ's Birth: Celebrating Christmas, Real Science Radio hopes you too enjoy this interview with the host of the University of Colorado's Fiske Planetarium presentation, The Astronomical Star of Bethlehem, amateur astronomer Gil Buller. From the planetarium's website, "This exciting program examines the sky at the time of the birth of Christ to see which astronomical phenomenon may have been the Star of Bethlehem." Bob Enyart recorded this interview in 2011.
* Orbital Mechanics Help Identify the Star of Bethlehem: Using computer-generated images of the night sky in ancient Israel, this planetarium program does in great style what Bob Enyart's DVD does using more modest computer simulation software. Click to get Bob's classic DVD, The Planets, Stars, and The Bible.
Today’s Resource: Get RSR's Big Bang video! Physicist Lawrence Krauss, NASA, etc., all say that it is the confirmed predictions of the big bang theory that have convinced them that the model is correct. So we invite you to Google: big bang predictions. You'll see that Google ranks our article, at rsr.org/bbp, #1 out of more than half-a-million relevant pages
* Available Now! The long-awaited astronomy video RSR's Evidence Against the Big Bang, is finally here! If you enjoy Real Science Radio and would like to help keep the guys broadcasting and reaching more people, you just might love getting your own copy of this really fun and informative video. This big bang video is persuasive in the way that RSR is known for and so it will also make a fabulous gift for yourself and for others, including creationists and non-creationists!
* In Quantities of 1, 4, and 10: Our full-length video has been described as a tour de force against the big bang theory! It's based on the top lines of evidence listed over at rsr.org/bb. Here are the formats and purchase options available:
- DVD or Blu-ray $34.99
- Download $29.99
- Christmas gift pricing 4 copies for $99.99
- Christmas pricing 10 copies for $199.99
This bulk pricing is available on our online store or by calling us at 1-800-8Enyart.
* If Money's Tight: If you can't afford our materials, just send a check for whatever you can afford, to Bob Enyart Live, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001, and we'll help cover the costs and get this video to you! Just make sure to give us your mailing address and indicate whether you would like the Blu-ray or DVD. Thanks!
After Real Science Radio's debate with Lawrence Krauss, a leading big bang proponent, we aired our list of peer-reviewed scientific evidence against the big bang and against the widely-held major features of the cosmological model founded on the theory. Thus the genesis of Real Science Radio's popular List of Evidence Against the Big Bang was the 10-second statement from Dr. Krauss that, "all evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang." Wow! So in response, we produced the following list which is the web's most concise and comprehensive catalog of evidence assessed by many scientists to be inconsistent with the expectations of a big bang origin.
* Summary of RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang: For descriptions and links to journal references, see rsr.org/bb.
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies (like the 13.4Bly distant GN-z11)
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are the missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe may have a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The CMB and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions
- These "shouldn't exist" – a supermassive black hole, an iron-poor star, and a dusty galaxy – but they do
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.
See this full report at rsr.org/bb!
* A Christmas Classic: Of course, God the Son became a man through the Incarnation, something that He had never been, not only to show us the way, but to pay the debt of our sin, so that we could be saved...
* And In Related News...