* A Special Edition of Real Science Radio: RSR co-host Fred Williams recommended that we inform our science audience of the high-profile debate that his co-host Bob Enyart is in right now, over at TheologyOnline.com. (Our own main page for the debate is at rsr.org/kjo-debate.)
* Bob and Doug Report on the Debate: This program re-airs the recent BEL show that Bob and Doug McBurney did on the debate. Bob and his former producer Will Duffy are debating one of the leading advocates of the King James Only movement, Will Kinney. To check out the debate, just click this TOL link or click on the graphic jut below. (And for the show summary for today's program about the debate, just scroll down the page a bit.) Oh yeah, and if you're like us, and can't hardly get through the day without some fun scientific observation to think about, don't fear: Just below we have the Dawkins 3-to-1 Evolution Challenge that Will Duffy and Bob Enyart dropped off at Richard Dawkins' faculty mailbox at New College. So, click here to check it out. You'll love it!
* Bob & Will Duffy Travel to England: As explained below, in preparing (or should we say repairing... no... preparing :) for this debate, our research has led us to Oxford University in the United Kingdom. Our time there bore much fruit, so much so that we canceled our plans to heading out to Cambridge so that we could continue our work at Oxford.
* Help BEL Prepare for the KJO Debate: If you'd like to help the BEL team prepare for this debate:
* If you live in Colorado, contact email@example.com to find out about our Monday night preparation meetings.
* If you are known to the BEL crew and want to help with research (reading/viewing videos/etc) email Bob@kgov.com.
* If you'd like to help financially you can consider:
- A few more books needed as of Sept. 30, 2015! We've rec'd almost all the reference books needed for the debate that we listed at KGOV's Amazon.com Wish List and there are just two more that we could make great use of. Please consider purchasing that for this debate effort. Thank you guys!
- Help finance our research trip to England. [Update: This trip was wonderfully successful! - B.E. & W.D.] This is a tough one, we know, because it seems like it'd be financing someone's vacation, except that, while this will be a wonderfully enjoyable trip, this is no vacation but an extremely valuable project. Our ongoing debate research is leading Will Duffy and Bob Enyart to travel to England beginning on September 13th to access documents otherwise unavailable to the public. Regardless of how fun the trip seems, Will had to insist that Bob join him, for there is a possibility that if this research goes well, it could add real value to the collective knowledge of the Body of Christ about church history regarding Bible translation. So please consider helping by calling 800-8Enyart (836-9278) or consider giving online. Thank you SO much!
* Please pray that the correct side in this debate will prevail and that this will become a leading resource for those involved with this controversy.
* P.S. To make full use of our time in England, our Real Science Radio producer has also arranged for Bob to interview in person professors from the Universities of Liverpool, Leeds, and Portsmouth, and perhaps one from Oxford. So please pray too for the effectiveness for these toward the saving of souls and the further equipping of believers to share the Gospel!
Research in preparation for an upcoming debate led Bob Enyart and his associate Will Duffy to Oxford University in the United Kingdom. With the success of RSR's PZ Myers Trochlea Challenge (see the popular evolutionist's reply here), the guys decided to hand deliver a copy of this Dawkins 3-to-1 Challenge to the office of professor emeritus Richard Dawkins, who lectures there for a course titled, Science Literacy: Evolution for Non-Scientists.
See more at rsr.org/dawkins...
* Not the Bodily Inn: Bob & co-host Doug McBurney discuss Bob’s recent trip to England (and the Bodleian Library) to research Bible translations and interview scientists. Tune in to get all the details regarding the actual translation process carried out over 400 years ago! And find out which three, (or four) BIG time scientists are young earth creationists! And hear tomorrow's conclusion of Bob's UK trip report.