* RE-publican Cory Gardner Better Duck: If he meets Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney. Because Doug has threatened to spit in Cory’s face for his effort to make sure Doug’s daughters can buy birth control pills over the counter.
* Crimes of Omission: There has been a generation of children broken by divorce who hate their parents, and therefore hate authority. And now they are being manipulated by wicked men, in a carefully contrived Jihad against the authority of the local police. A commissar has been installed in Cleveland, and it appears now that the local police in city after city are now beginning to leave those who claim they can’t trust the police to their own devices…
* The Abominable Becomes “Good”: The aforementioned generation; the young people, broken by divorce, who hate their parents and hate authority; ultimately end up hating God. And now there are enough of them to be organized by evil men to vote God out. It’s happened in Ireland & soon it will happen in Italy, and it’s coming to a town near you sooner than you might think.
* From the “There Still are Normal People” File: And there is hope for your family and mine! Despite the efforts of liberals and Planned Parenthood, and because of the Faithfulness and Mercy of Jesus Christ; Leo and Ruth Zanger have welcomed their 100th grandchild into the world!
* So What’s the Solution? We hate to be the bearers of bad news. But for those who refuse to listen to the Living God there is no solution. There is only violence, diease, death and hell-fire damnation. But as for me and my house; we will serve the Lord.