* At 997: We need just 3 more "likes" to hit 1,000 for our newly attended to BEL Facebook page. If you could help out, that'd be great! So please:
- Like our BEL Facebook page
- Like our Real Science Radio FB page
- Like Matt & Mercy's Covenant Media FB page
- And you can help "admin" our FB pages! If you're a *known* friend/listener/supporter of BEL, and you'd like to help update our BEL or our Real Science Radio FB page, please email Bob@KGOV.com to let us know. Thanks guys!
* The Beginning: How long ago was the earth created. Genesis and the scientific evidence shows us.
Today's Resource: Genesis: Creation
A rock cannot make itself and a fire cannot burn forever. Matter cannot come from non-matter and a perpetual motion machine cannot exist. Therefore, the universe could not have made itself from nothing, nor could it have always been moving, churning, working, and burning. Another way to state these first two laws of thermodynamics is that the physical universe must have had a supernatural Creator sometime in the recent past. This study presents the scientifically compelling Genesis story. Of all men, Christians more than any are able to weave the latest findings into our understanding of the fabric of the universe. Since God created the physical universe, good science reveals God. And while some say that you cannot prove the existence of God, the Bible tells us that the clear evidence of His personal, powerful, and eternal existence is manifest through the creation!
The Bible tells the story of human history and the work of God for His creation, and as all good stories do, this story has a plot! Grasping the big picture will help you reconcile many seemingly contradictory, and controversial Bible passages. So consider listening to The Plot series based on Bob?s manuscript of the same title. Then enjoy Bob?s book studies and see how the big picture can help you to better know the living God.