* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Alabama Supreme Court: Unborn Child a Person
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* No Matter How Small: The Alabama Supreme Court has recognized the Personhood of the unborn child! Now let's hope that NRTL and the pro-life industry don't come out against the ruling (as they oppose personhood). Matthew Staver, founder of Liberty Council joins Bob and co-host Doug McBurney to discuss the legal precedent and morality that the U.S. Supreme Court violates in its failure to recognize the humanity and rights of the unborn child. And check out a preview of American Right To Life's new article, The U.S. Constitution and Personhood Jurisprudence. In one national news report:
"The Alabama Supreme Court has dealt a massive blow to the constitutional fraud of Roe v. Wade by recognizing that the preborn child is a person," said Personhood USA legal analyst Gualberto Garcia Jones in a statement.
* Planned Parenthood Supports Fetal Homicide: Bob points out the surprising news that Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is supporting a “fetal homicide: bill in the Colorado legislature. Have they had a change of heart? No of course not. They don't change hearts; they rip them out. But, perhaps the social tension of Personhood in Colorado has forced their hand.
* Biblically Correct Football Picks: Bob & Doug comment on the Bronco’s failure to win at Mile high last week, then Doug asserts that the Patriots Bill Belichick is a cheater, Bob brings up the murder case obstructed by the Ravens Ray Lewis, and the pick goes to the Pats. And with San Francisco being the epicenter of perversion in America, the biblically correct pick goes to the falcons by default.
* At Least Tebow Knows When to Take a Knee: Even after losing in overtime to the Baltimore Ravens Broncos coach John Fox (with Elway nodding in agreement) defends his decision to quit playing with 31 seconds and two time outs remaining in regulation play. Peyton Manning, with 49 fourth-quarter winning drives in his career, certainly could have given Matt Prater (who in 2011 tied the NFL record with four game-winning kicks as the last play of the game in a single season) a chance at another field goal win. "At least Tim Tebow knows when to take a knee," said Doug McBurney.
* The Hardest Position in All of Sports: Bob's three hockey player sons were discussing which was the most difficult position in all of sports. They had decided on an NFL quarterback until they realized that was only the second hardest position. The number one most difficult position in all of sports is being a travel hockey goalie's mom. Agreed!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library