* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Tony Massey and the Voice of Choice Sting
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Denver Personhood Activist Runs a Sting Operation on Pro-Abort Group: Tony Massey, webmaster of BloodWorker.com, has run a sting operation of sorts on the allegedly national organization, Voice of Choice. Tony exposed their thousands of pro-choice volunteers as a fraud and their fact-checking of allegations against pro-lifers as non-existent. Bob Enyart and Colorado Right To Life vice president Leslie Hanks thank Tony and they thank Jill Stanek for getting the word out in her blog post, Pro-life sting exposes Voice of Choice as all talk. (Go Tony!) And they update the audience on the Colorado petition drive and the looming July 9th deadline.
* See the Fun Related BEL Show: Pro-abort Kathleen Draws Straws, Gets Bob. Here's part of that show summary:
* U.S. Liberals Calling Us About Abortion: Now Bob airs his recording of a call from "Kathleen" who is a nurse from New York who did not know that in various states around the country it is legal to kill unborn children until the moment of birth. Scott from Loveland joined Bob to talk about all the great opportunities generated from the pro-aborts calling them and calling a few of Bob's dear friends including Leslie Hanks, Ken & Jo Scott, Cliff Powell, Terry Sullivan (one of the original Freedom Riders from the Civil Rights Movement) and Beau Ballentine.
* While Helping a Late-Term Abortionist, Kathleen Says Such Abortion Is Murder: Nurse Kathleen said that she believes that killing a baby in late gestation is murder, yet she was unwittingly helping abortion businessman Todd Stave and his late-term hired gun LeRoy Carhart, so that in her ignorance and rebellion against God and against children, Kathleen is actually volunteering to help those whom by her own realization are murderers killing kids for profit. And regarding George Tiller, Kathleen said, "24 weeks. George Tiller only does abortions up to 24 weeks." Of course Tiller was even investigated for doing abortions later than 24 weeks, including when he killed the 28 week-old-baby of Christen Gilbert, who also then died.
UPDATE from Pro-Abort Todd Stave on the Denver Project: Stave is asking pro-aborts to call a handful of Denver pro-lifers and he put an update on his website. Here's what Stave is saying, in red:
Feedback and Follow Up in Denver: The Denver Project is not over. [BE: Why would it be? I don't get that. It just started a couple days go. Some of us have been working daily to save unborn children from being dismembered for 20 to 30 years.]
We have a phase II planed for the Denver project if we need it. [BE: Why wouldn't they? I'd interpret this as meaning: If we pro-lifers don't stop trying to save unborn children from being dismembered by abortionists, these guys will try another tactic. I'd say based on our love for the Lord, for the moms, and for the innocent children, after 23 years for me, and more for others, they should plan phase III, IV, V, etc. ]
I have chosen NOT to include recordings of the vial [sic] and threatening phone calls I have received. [BE: By all means, Stave should post any calls he's received. Of course, we know that he hasn't received any threatening phone calls from us. (On the other hand, we're so thankful that the FBI has recently arrested the pro-abort who was threatening Ken Scott and Leslie Hanks (see Leslie's blog), and some of our group have forwarded some threatening calls from Stave's pro-aborts to the same FBI agents who have helped us before.) As for our group, I may have been the only one who's called Stave at his home number, and I left a message; it was rather short, invited Todd to call me back, and I left my phone number.]
It has come to our attention that these phone conversations might be recorded without our permission and played back on the radio. Please keep this in mind when placing your calls. [BE: Yes.]
* Jo Scott Blogs About the Pro-Aborts Who Called Her and Husband Ken: A wicked man creates an Awesome Opportunity to share the Gospel with the lost.
Today’s Resource: In Focus on the Strategy, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder. This blockbuster DVD demonstrates that legal positivism (secular humanism in law) is eroding even the personal morality of Christian believers. The Family Research Council gave us an example of raw legal positivism when Gary Bauer defended Judge Samuel Alito for voting to uphold even Partial Birth Abortion, because it was "his job" as a judge. However, God cares about the souls of judges as much as others; and a judge who upholds the murder of the innocent is no less guilty before God than a criminal who kills his victim. And you can enjoy one or two of Bob’s fun and insightful DVDs mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! And you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library