* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Cal Zastrow Sues Montana for Censorship Law
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Personhood Leader Cal Zastrow on BEL: Cal was arrested in Billings, Montana for gathering signatures on the public sidewalk. In preparing his defense, with his attorney Matthew Monforton of Bozeman they decided to file suit against the State of Montana in federal court for their horrendous censorship law that specifically calls out Christian ministers, among others, and attempts to prohibit preachers, ministers, etc., from even urging or persuading others to vote a certain way. Of course this is a grotesque violation of God-given freedoms.
* The Montana Censorship Statute 13-35-218(2): "No person who is a minister, preacher, priest, or other church officer or who is an officer of any corporation or organization, religious or otherwise, may, other than by public speech or print, urge, persuade, or command any voter to vote or refrain from voting for or against any candidate, political party ticket, or ballot issue submitted to the people because of his religious duty or the interest of any corporation, church, or other organization."
* Montana Personhood Coalition: You can support the current Montana personhood peition drive by going to montanaprolifecoalition.org and you can contact Cal Zastrow there or by emailing him at CalZastrow@hotmail.com!
* Will Retiring Neal Boortz Keep His Word to BEL: During the Boortz/Enyart Debate on a National Sales Tax, Neal Boortz promised the audience that he would put a link to that debate on his own homepage for a week. Neal has yet to do that. Any suggestions on how to get Neal to keep his word on this?
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Today we are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library