* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
DBC's Nick Morgan on Bible Languages
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* The Exhiliration of Learning Languages: Bob Enyart interviews Nick Morgan, the Denver Bible Church language expert who occasionally teaches Sunday School classes at DBC highlighting fascinating lessons that become most obvious when reading the Scriptures in their orginal Greek and Hebrew.
* Morgan Contrasted the Mosaic Law with Hammurabi's Code: God's law commands, "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall the children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin" (Deuteronomy 24:16). And again, "The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son… the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself" (Ezekiel 18:20). So, while the Mosaic Law in the Bible treats each person as an individual, this contrasts starkly with mankind's other ancient laws. For example the Code of Hammurabi had a law:
...regarding a man who assaulted a pregnant woman. Then: "If the woman die, his [own] daughter shall be put to death." -Hammurabi 210
And if a house collapsed, then: "If it kill the son of the owner [then] the son of that builder shall be put to death." -Hammurabi 230
And if a businessman beat to death a debtor (who is without exception another man's son) then: "If he was a free-born man, [then] the son of the merchant shall be put to death." -Hammurabi 116
* Post-Show Update: This just in from the personhood front...
American Right To Life thanks Iowa Rep. Tom Shaw for being a true leader. Rep. Shaw fights without compromise to uphold the God-given right to life for every unborn child. America needs more leaders like Tom Shaw! -ARTL Vice President Jefferson George
The KGOV Telethon is at $23,950 of $30,000!
Thank you so much! But we still need help! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.*
1. Our newest monthly subscription is our Monthly Sermons on audio CD. For many years we have offered the sermons on MP3-CD, but now you can get the Monthly Sermons on standard audio Compact Disc that will play on any CD player, including the one in your car. All of the sermons from the month will be sent to you in a multiple CD album.
2. Monthly Bible Study Videos - You will receive a months worth of weekly Bible studies each month. These video Bible studies are great for starting a family Bible study of even a neighborhood study.
3. Monthly Sermon Videos - You will receive all sermons from the month will be sent to you on DVD. Video is a great way to watch the sermons with your family.
4. Monthly Bible Study Audios on MP3- CD.
5. Monthly Sermon Audios on MP3-CD.
6. Monthly Topical Videos - Each month your will get one of Bob's great topical videos.
7. Best of Bob - Each month you get the best 8 shows of the month on MP3-CD.
8. Monthly TV Classics
9. Monthly Donation
* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription, new monthly donation of $20.00 or more or a one time donation of $50.00 or more, we will send you Bob's video series Having a Great Prayer Life.
Order or donate online or call 303-463-7789 or 1-800-8Enyart.
* The Creation Debate: Bob's creation debate with AronRa on the British web site League of Reason continues with Round 3.
Today's Resource: For about thirty years Bob Enyart has studied God’s Word praying for the wisdom to share the truth of Scripture with a lost and dying world. Now you can benefit from this very exciting Bible study. The Plot: The Law of Moses seminar teaching explores a monumental part of God’s Word, the Mosaic Law. After listening to the prerequisite Bible Overview album, these Bible study tapes concerning the Mosaic Law will effectively build upon that solid foundation!
Every story has a plot, and a story’s details can be confusing unless you understand its overview. The Bible tells the story of human history and the work of God for His creation, and this story has a plot as well! Grasping the big picture will help you reconcile many seemingly contradictory, and controversial Bible passages. So consider listening to The Plot series based on Bob’s manuscript of the same title. Then enjoy Bob’s book studies and see how the big picture can help you to better know the living God.
Available on MP3 CD or MP3 download
|PRICE:|| $34.99 MP3 CD|
$29.99 MP3 Download
$39.99 CD & Download Combo
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library