US Senate for Bestiality
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Homeland Insecurity: Is the Homeland Security department losing its focus. Last month they put out a bulletin about deep frying turkeys. Now they give a grant to Michigan to buy a snow cone machine.
* Alec Baldwin: Baldwin goes berserk again. This time on an American Airlines plane.
* Theology Online: TOL has many great articles and debates. On the home page today there is one on whether God is or is not in time.
* US Senate for Bestiality: Just when you thought it was safe to go outside, our "conservative" US Senate passes, by 97 to 3, in a defense authorization bill that "includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, but also repeals the military ban on sex with animals."
* Order Alleged Today: Alleged is available from Amazon or anywhere DVDs are sold, but the best way to use your purchase to help further promote this important creation/evolution film is to pick it up from your local Walmart or to order it online and get it shipped to you or your local store using either of these pages: Walmart DVD or Walmart Blu-ray. Enjoy!
Today's Resource: If you enjoy the science you hear about on our fast-paced RSR radio shows, you'll really love the books, audio, and DVD science materials in our online store's Science Department! And this DVD, Living Fossils, by Dr. Carl Werner, is absolutely stunning! You owe it to yourself, and your loved ones, to watch this DVD! Whether a shark, leaf, or crab, living fossils are a challenge for evolutionary theorists and create a fascinating debate among scholars. Do they indicate a younger earth than thought, placing the millions of years timeline of evolution in question? Or do they represent a deep mystery?
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library