Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* U.S. Liberals Calling Us About Abortion: Bob airs his recording of a call from "Fred" who phoned the BEL offices minutes before airtime. And Ken Scott joined Bob to talk about all the great opportunities generated from the pro-aborts calling them and a few of Bob's dear friends including Leslie Hanks, Jo Scott, Scott from Loveland, Cliff Powell, Terry Sullivan (one of the original Freedom Riders from the Civil Rights Movement) and Beau Ballentine.
* Fred and Fetal Development: After suggesting that dismembering an unborn child is the equivalent of Fred having a mole removed, this typical pro-abortion caller denied that fetuses aborted by Planned Parenthood are old enough to suck their thumbs, have heart beats or play with their toes, and Fred said that the millions of abortions are of a mass of cells that have nothing in common with a baby. In reality, Fred is a child killer who couldn't care less if he saw full-term children being decapitated. As the baby develops in his mother's womb:
- Is either a boy or a girl at fertilization
- Heart beats regularly at 24 days
- Brain wave patterns often recorded as of 43 days
- Fingers, toes and ears formed by 49 days
- The baby is sucking his thumb and moving his arms and legs by or before the 12th week
* Fred Blamed the Church for Geocentrism: Bob tried to share the truth of this matter, but Fred wasn't interested. Why let the facts ruin a perfectly good slander? The pagan Greeks published a false model of the solar system through Plato, Aristotle, and Ptolemy, who thereby retarded scientific progress for more than a thousand years. The erroneous cosmology was not corrected until scientists with a Christian worldview, including Copernicus, Kepler, and Newton, were able to break free from the repressive intellectual commitment to Aristotelianism and correctly replaced the pagan Greek geocentrism with heliocentrism.
Today’s Resource: In Focus on the Strategy, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder. This blockbuster DVD demonstrates that legal positivism (secular humanism in law) is eroding even the personal morality of Christian believers. The Family Research Council gave us an example of raw legal positivism when Gary Bauer defended Judge Samuel Alito for voting to uphold even Partial Birth Abortion, because it was "his job" as a judge. However, God cares about the souls of judges as much as others; and a judge who upholds the murder of the innocent is no less guilty before God than a criminal who kills his victim. And you can enjoy one or two of Bob’s fun and insightful DVDs mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! And you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library