* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Occupy Wall Street's Right to Happiness
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Economics of Envy: Bob asks, as a general rule, who is more greatly harmed, the people taxed to pay for entitlements or the people who receive the welfare? And as Dr. Del Tackett asked the class in Focus on the Family's fabulous Truth Project DVD series, "Is it possible for the government to be guilty of theft?" And the answer is, of course.
* Iran Concerned for America re: Occupy Wall Street: Iran's Ayatoldya kindly worried for America's well being regarding the Occupy Wall Street protests, when their far bigger concern is that Obama may impose sanctions against exporting Korans to Tehran in retaliation for their elite military unit Quds Force trying to assassinate Saudi Arabia's American ambassador on U.S. soil. Bob observes that foreign nations including Israel and the U.S. have the right to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons because of their racist foreign policy position of seeking the destruction of Israel, and also, because they would otherwise become the first nation to begin producing nuclear weapons while being a signatory to the world's Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
* Hamas Doesn't Want a 2-State Solution: As the Palestinians have been offered and rejected a two-state solution in the past (even though their supporters often deny this), at the U.N. last month they explicitly stated that they do not seek a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Yet while the United Nations requires states to acknowledge their neighbors' borders, Hamas demanded U.N. recognition while rejecting itself to recognize the State of Israel.
* Now That the Telethon is Over: We ended in at 52% of our goal, but you guys keep giving toward the BEL September telethon, and now we're at $16,600 (83%) of our goal of $20,000! THANK YOU! It's not too late to help out by calling us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278), by shopping in the KGOV Store, getting a BEL monthly subscription, making a one-time donation or a monthly pledge to BEL! And please pray for us!
Today's Resource: You can join Bob's Hermeneutics seminar by way of MP3 download or CD. It's like you're there! Just click to get and enjoy our Bible seminar including the same notes handed out to the attendees and also see the slides that Bob displayed during this great event at Denver's historic Brown Palace. And you'll also be supporting BEL during our September telethon, just by enjoying Bob Enyart's Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible by clicking or by calling the BEL studio at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library