Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* If Only Italy Would Have Had the Swift Death Penalty: If Italy had the swift death penalty, it is very possible that Meredith Kercher would be back in Britain right now (instead of being slain in a brutal murder), and that Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox might still be dating, or perhaps married, or parted, but regardless, they would likely never have been wrongly accused, and thrown in jail. And perhaps most significantly of all, the murderer himself may not have become a murderer. Now that's fundamental reform, reform of a broken criminal justice system, that is refreshing, enabling, and freeing. For as of now, it's no longer a justice system, now it's just a system.
* Janeane Garofalo: Racist Conservatives Vote for Herman Cain: From the You-can't-make-this-stuff-up file. Yeah, they're supporting a black man for president to cover up their racism. Very insightful Janeane.
* Roseanne Barr said, "The Poor Can Drop Dead Before I'd Give Them My Millions": Or something like that. Actually, she told BBC/Jeezera/Russia Today's Max Keiser that if a banker wanted to keep more than $100 million dollars of his wealth, he should be sent to a re-education camp, and if that didn't change his mind, then he should be beheaded (not Keiser, but the banker). But why then did Roseanne set the bar so high at $100 million? That's to keep a comfortable margin for her Hollywood millionaire friends, even though of course they could easily live on one or two million, and have the government confiscate the rest to help the poor.
* Post-Show Update: Check out The consequences of evolutionary racism by Josh Craddock, an advocate for family at the United Nations and a students of politics at The King's College in New York City about the board member and early supporters of Planned Parenthood who shared the same worldview used to justify reprehensible U.S. medical experiments on Guatemalans and African-Americans.
Today's Resource: Check out the BEL Genesis Bible Studies! Do you love to study the book of Genesis? We do! And if you do, you might learn a lot and really enjoy Bob Enyart's verse-by-verse studies of Genesis: Creation, Genesis: The Fall, Genesis: The Flood, Genesis: Abraham & Isaac, Genesis: Jacob, and Genesis: Joseph! Or you can get the entire Genesis Bible Study Set! And as always, all BEL resources have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
* KGOV September TELETHON: You Guys Have Given $10,800 (54%) of Our Goal of $20,000! Thank you so very much. It's humbling to have your support. Here at BEL, our financial struggle is severe though, and we're only on one radio station (not hundreds as are many ministries, and we do not have an endowment or large church supporting us.) So you can still help, by donation, subscription or a purchase from our store! September is over, but of course you can still make a monthly pledge or subscribe to our fun DVD or MP3 resources, Please help keep BEL streaming and archived online for another year by calling us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278), by shopping in the KGOV Store, getting a BEL monthly subscription, making a one-time donation or a monthly pledge to Bob Enyart Live! And please pray for us!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library