Ninth Circuit Nonsense from Reagan Judge
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* 9th Circuit Court OKs Public Schools Mocking Christians: Led by a Reagan judge, a 9th-circuit panel rules in favor of a public school teacher who mocked those who believe in a Creator God. Bob talks about the impossibility of neutrality when it comes to the subject of God as Creator, and also about the blatant contradiction of the 9th-circuit's ruling as compared to their own 1994 ruling against a creationist teacher.
* Darren from St. George, Utah on Radioactivity: Darren asked Bob for suggestions on how to get into public schools to present scientific evidence for creation. Also, in reply to Darren's questions about radioactive decay, the two discussed:
- Carbon 14 able to date things only to thousands of years
- Zircon crystals retain so much helium they disprove old dates
- Walt Brown's paper on The Origin of Earth's Radioactivty
* Wayne from Nebraska: Discussing radioactivity, Bob strongly urges Wayne to consider Walt Brown's theory which is based on testable physical phenomena.
Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in our online store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio program Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins!