* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Rerun: Palin's PAC Reacts to ProlifeProfiles
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Palin's Political Action Committee Reacts to ProlifeProfiles: Check out this press release from American RTL:
Denver, Colorado, Nov. 17 – SarahPAC Scrubs Site: the political 527 group which claims responsibility for derailing Mitt Romney's presidential hopes in 2008 and which yesterday published an unflattering profile of Sarah Palin, now responds to SarahPAC's alteration today of its own archive.
Within 24 hours of the launch of ProlifeProfiles.com, the official Sarah Palin political action committee removed their own glowing news report of Palin's appointment of a former Planned Parenthood board member, Morgan Christen, to the Alaska Supreme Court. In response, American RTL Action is publishing SarahPAC's broken link, the ProlifeProfiles pdf archive of Palin's own news report, and the current Google cache of the page (which may expire) and its own on-site html archive.
"Sarah Palin's PAC removed their report of Palin's appointment," said Lolita Hanks, ARTL spokeswoman, "telling all of us that they realize this information is incriminating, so we are disappointed that we are not seeing humility from Sarah." King David may have wanted to "scrub" Second Samuel, but the Scriptures shined the light to expose corruption and bring about repentance.
ProlifeProfiles has updated its Palin Profile: "While National RTL and the pro-life industry continue to allow the Body of Christ to be deceived into thinking that Sarah is 100% pro-life, she cannot hide her record from God, nor from the public. Pro-lifers do not appoint abortionists to the Supreme Court just as an abolitionist would not appoint a slave trader. Please pray with us that Sarah will apologize to the children of Alaska, specifically those who have been dismembered since March 4, 2009, for appointing an 'outstanding' unrepentant pro-abortion lawyer. SarahPAC took this information down; ProlifeProfiles put it back up. Welcome to the end of child killing in our lifetime."
Hanks said, "Even if it cost her everything, even her entire political future, we hope that Sarah Palin will take a new stand and make a true commitment to protect unborn children. We have a spot reserved for her on our Tier 1 list of principled pro-life leaders."
A nationwide research team working for American RTL launched ProlifeProfiles.com yesterday highlighting Sarah Palin's surprisingly pro-abortion record. See news reports about ProlifeProfiles.com at the Huffington Post, Talking Points Memo, USA Today, and Mother Jones magazine. See also the ARTL Action Romney Exit press release: "No longer will National RTL be able to give fraudulent 100% pro-life ratings to Republican pro-choice candidates without being exposed nationally."
Contact American Right To Life
1535 Grant Street #303
Denver, CO 80203
* Yesterday's Interview with Mother Jones: that you heard right here on KGOV resulted in this quote at USA Today today, "We have the right to life from our Creator. If we come from animals, you can kill one another without consequence. A fish can eat another fish and it's not a crime." Personhood leads to countless teaching moments. And the story by Mother Jones' Stephanie Mencimer was accurate as a comparison of the audio from yesterday's interview and today's article. Click to register or to donate!
* Walter Hoye Coming to Colorado! Big news! The sponsor of the California Personhood Amendment, Pastor Walter Hoye, is coming to Colorado to speak at the Dec. 6th dinner (at the fabulous Cinzetti's Italian Restaurant) to support Colorado's 2010 Personhood signature drive! It's $75 per adult so please come to hear one of Bob Enyart's heroes, Walter Hoye, and to support Guabe Garcia Jones and Leslie Hanks, the hard-working co-sponsors of the amendment, in their effort to raise much needed funds to pay for more blank petitions, mailings, and everything needed to activate another 300 petition circulators!
* Colorado Personhood Needs YOU to Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, please help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? 33 states are following the lead of Colorado's historic 2008 campaign! We need your help! And if you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out Bob Enyart’s classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library