Worst Romney Fundraiser Ever
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* American Right to Life Paid: a visit to Romney's fundraiser in Cherry Hills Village outside of Denver today to make sure that the conservative Republicans there knew that RomneyCare is worse than ObamaCare because it even pays for abortion. And knowing that Mitt Romney can comfortably co-exist with Planned Parenthood for the rest of his life, ARTL wanted to make him miserable regarding abortion in part by increasing the social tension and ensuring that there is no child killing with tranquility. Twenty ARTL members protested including by standing at the property line of the home where the event took place chanting "Romney funds abortion" to the 150 attendees as Romney tried to deliver his speech. For the second time in three weeks U.S. Congressman Bob Beauprez was personally urged to review Romney's Pro-life Profile and this time he put a copy of the printed profile into his pocket.
* Caplis & Silverman interviewed Bob Enyart on KHOW: You're invited to listen to this archive of Denver's Caplis & Silverman show. Pro-life Dan Caplis co-hosts this local talk show with "pro-choice" Craig Silverman. Craig happened upon the ARTL Romney protest with his cell phone recorder. While Caplis was challenging Bob during their interview, afterward in this exchange, Dan agreed with Bob's fundamental point:
Craig Silverman: "As you've articulated Dan, you're going to vote for Mitt Romney regardless over Barack Obama..."
Dan Caplis: "Please don't misunderstand me... if I'm missing something about him, factually, historically, if [Romney] truly is not pro-life, well then, I wouldn't vote for him. So, if there's a question out there, I want to find the answer to it. There have been all sorts of candidates out there who call themselves pro-life and then don't act that way. I as a consumer want to make sure that I'm not fooled."
AGREED! So Dan, PLEASE see the irrefutable documentation of Mitt's recent and aggressive pro-abortion record at ProlifeProfiles.com/Romney. (Further, Mitt even single-handedly instituted homosexual marriage in his state, and today to exculpate himself he fabricates a claim that the MA Supreme Court ordered him to issue those same-sex marriage licenses, a complete fabrication for which he feels confident that conservative talk show hosts will not fact check him on.)
* The Passionate Pro-Lifer Blog: wrote in Mitt's Longest Day, that the "guest list featured host committee members, former US Senator Wayne Allard, former Congressman Bob Beauprez, and Colorado Attorney General John Suthers ~ all who claim to be prolife. Is it really so easy for them to turn a blind eye to the painful plight of the 4,000 pre-born babies killed by abortion daily, that any lie about a candidate's foundational beliefs will suffice?"
* American RTL's Romney Criticism on MS-NBC, Huff Post, KGOV, KHOW, DailyKos & New Republic:
- ARTL in Huffington Post opposing Romney
- ARTL in Daily Kos opposing Romney
- ARTL in The New Republic opposing Romney
- ARTL on MS-NBC opposing Romney
- ARTL in TheMorningAfter Blog opposing Romney
- ARTL on KHOW opposing Romney
Today's Resource: Bob presents Paul's second letter to the church in Corinth on a 6-DVD set in this verse-by-verse Bible study (see the excerpt below). Paul's epistle contains one of the most important chapters in the Bible, 2 Cor. 3, for experiencing the victory available through living the Christian life. You can also hear the audio of this study by getting it on an MP3 CD through the mail or by instant MP3 download!