Another BEL Prediction Almost Fulfilled :(
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Things A Bit Too Uncomfortable To Write About: Bob talks about how the pro-family industry in America is confused about right and wrong and as a result the fulfillment of a very sad BEL prediction is getting closer all the time.
* Jen Green's Sad Article on Herman Cain: Another One Bites the Dust, an article on SteveDeace.com about the "conservative" candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, reports that during an Iowa political stop, Cain answered a question saying that there’s not much a president can do except nominate good Supreme Court justices, something that Green characterized as "a tired Republican campaign cliché that for 20 years has delivered little except lifetime appointments to 'conservative' justices like Anthony Kennedy." And, "Making his answer even more disappointing is it came after he said that like Martin Luther King, Jr., he believes that the ultimate law is God’s law and that any law that does not square with that is unjust. So, either Cain does believe he should enforce unjust laws or he doesn’t really understand the law he swears an oath to uphold in the first place. [And Cain said he] believes in DOMA [the Defense of Marriage Act] and that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Then just 20 minutes later during his press conference, he told a blogger from a local political website he would have “absolutely no problem” hiring an openly gay person to serve on his Washington cabinet should he be the elected. This after he repeatedly said that one of the most important things a leader can do is to surround himself with good people. Does Cain thinks surrounding himself with those who violate God’s law (which Cain said was the ultimate law) and don’t believe in marriage is surrounding himself with good people?"
In the News - Colorado's Pro-lifers:
- In the Huffington Post opposing Mitt Romney
- In Charisma Mag supporting the LA personhood bill
- On ChristianNewsWire, etc., an ARTL press release
- In WorldNetDaily.com Focus on the Family faulted for failure regarding homosexuality
Today's Resource: Why does God forbid sexual immorality? You'll want the men in your life, husband, brother, teenage sons or grandsons, to watch this important DVD, Morality: Why God Forbids Sexual Immorality. This is Bob's most heart-rending video, telling the sad part of the story of his own life. Learn about the effects of pornography on children, and how porn can pervade a young life, in school, at camp, and sometimes even in little league. And then learn about victory, and how a man can overcome the devastation of sexual immorality.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CD
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon DVD
Monthly Sermon Blu-ray New!
Monthly Bible Study MP3-CD
Monthly Bible Study DVD
Monthly Bible Study Blu-ray New!
Monthly Topical Video
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Shop BEL Departments
BEL Topical Videos
BEL Topical Video Dowloads
Bible Study Audios
Bible Study Audio Downloads
Bible Study Videos
Bible Study Video Downloads
Sermon Audio Downloads
Sermon Video Downloads
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library