* Tomorrow Jo Scott Will Be Sentenced for Talking with a Woman: Pro-life hero Jo will be sentenced in a Denver courthouse tomorrow morning after being convicted for speaking to a woman. You're invited to come on out to provide moral support for Jo and her husband Ken at the Lindsey Flanigan courthouse at 400 West Colfax Ave (two blocks west of the Denver Mint, three blocks west of the Denver City and County Building) at 9:00 a.m. in room #302 with Judge Claudia Jordan.
* Justice by Committee Fails Again: A jury convicted Jo Scott on two charges of talking to someone, allegedly "in a manner likely to provide a violent or disorderly response." The jury determined this when the complaining witness described Jo's demeanor as "worried," worried that is, concerned, for the complainant, and "calm." If you can help by donating toward the cost of Jo Scott's appeal, please make sure your gift is designated for Jo Scott at Life Legal Defense Foundation!
AT THE LAST MOMENT BOTH WOMEN WALK OUT OF THIS CAMERA SHOT: But the alleged crime occurred when the car drives past (so that's on the video), and the complaining witness discounts the prosecutors claims while on the stand, and the prosecutors chose to not enter video into evidence even though they had it, so here it is:
* "The Killing Place" Already Upheld as Free Speech: From Celebrate Life, Sept/Oct 1993:
U.S. Appeals Court Judge Stephen Anderson recently reversed a 1991 federal district court decision when he ruled that the free-speech rights of two pro-life women had been violated by two Denver police officers who arrested the women during a January 1988 demonstration. The officers had asked Joan Cannon and Leila Jeanne Hill to cover their sign, which read: "The Killing Place." When the women refused, the officers arrested them on charges of disturbing the peace. Anderson ordered "the plaintiffs' cause remanded for further proceedings."
* CONTINUED: A Biblical PROOF that GOD IS IN TIME and Experiences Change in Sequence: This excerpt is from Proof from the Bible that God is In Time, an article here at KGOV.com in Bob's Writings: In the "eternal state" before the foundation of the world God the Son was not also the SON OF MAN; then He "became" flesh as "the Son of Man" and so the Son remains eternally "the Man Jesus Christ" (1 Tim 2:5). more...
* For More Information: on God and Time and whether the future is settled or open, we invite you to:
- check out our KGOV Store
- call 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) and talk to us about which of our videos, books, or audio teachings might interest you!
- see online Will's fast-moving Open Theism Debate with Jaltus
- see Bob Enyart's debates with Dr. Larry Bray: Is Calvinism Biblical? and Is the Future Settled or Open?
- see Bob's classic Open Theism Debate with Dr. Samuel Lamerson, D. James Kennedy's professor of New Testament!
Today's Resource: You can watch Bob Enyart's fascinating Open Theism seminar on DVD about whether the future is settled or open! Is God free? Is God creative? Is God able truly to write a new song? Of course God is, free, creative, and able to write a new song. But how do these simple truths relate to the philosophical claim that the future is settled? This Open Theism seminar on DVD will educate and delight you or your money back! Just click on the title, or browse the Video Department in the KGOV store, or call us to order at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278), or send a check for $42.50 (or with this difficult financial crisis we're all living through, send whatever your comfortable spending on this 3-DVD set) to: Bob Enyart Live, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001. Also available: Bob's Predestination and Free Will seminar on CD, Bob Debates Calvinism DVD, and Bob's 10-round debate with a D. James Kennedy seminary professor titled Is the Future Settled or Open? also fully available to read for free online!